AMC - Wednesday - 12/22/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brot seems lonely without Natalia next to him in the opening credits.

I know they traditionally do the full year of cast members, but noticing Lee Meriwether's name in the scroll surprised me for some reason. She hasn't been on since the anniversary in January, right? I guess RM was in there too, half paying attention. And for Christmas credits they could have at least wrapped a cheesy holly wreath around the edges of the screen. :P

That kid Jake was dealing with was cute. That's Frankie and Simone's baby.

• Members

Sitting here watching, and I'm disappointed....I really like the opening, but I hate how abruptly it comes on. With the way it starts now it would be perfect if a vamp type melody lead into it again.

Grinchlee is all kinds of bitchy in this episode and I'm loving it...don't really agree with her, but I love how she's been acting lately!!

• Members

Yeah, I've said the same thing before, there are very simple, inexpensive tweaks these shows could do to enhance the viewing experience. The vamp just as much as the falling pictures became an iconic part of the AMC hour, it was a shot of adrenalinen for the viewer ("Uh-oh, here we go y'all..."). They've been doing the abrupt start for the opening for quite a while now and it's not my favorite stylistic choice. Abrupt only works for something like the blaring sax of the classic B&B opening.

Archived