AMC - Wednesday - 12/22/10

• Members

I thought that Griffin had more chemistry with Bianca today than he has with Kendall. Him and Bianca seemed more natural together, IMO. I'm not really seeing any sort of chemistry between Kendall/Griffin, but I definitely see chemistry with her and Reverend Ricky.

Reverend Ricky :wub: I hope he ends up sticking around.

I like LH as Cara, I like her energy and I think she is a beauty. I liked the scenes with her, Jake and the cute little kid.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Cara/Griffin scenes at the beginning of the episode were hilarious. LMAO he has like 5 girls calling his phone at once. Cara's scenes with Jake were great...I loved when they were trying to make the little kid laugh ;-) to adorable. I only wish these two could stay friends, I hope Cara doesn't get to attached. IMO she needs to burn that ring she has over her neck and get over Jake.

Kendall's breaking my heart, it's going to be sad watching her open Zach's last gift to her. Also is she pregnant or is she just having heart problems or what? That scene in the beginning was weird. I couldn't tell. Kendall really is a mess like Rev. Ricky said and I hope were reaching the end of her intense grief because it's kind of getting old. I think AMC needs to speed this up a bit. I applaud the writer's for their take on Kendall this past month, I think they have done more than enough!! Time to move on now.

wub.gif Me to. He is a great addition...I love how gentle and understanding he is with Kendall.

• Members

What if I told you rumor has it Frons job is on the line? no lie :D and it's not a DTC rumor.

I was wondering all this, and honestly Ryan true to character, can never be w/ this Greenlee. She's lieing to him, plotting behind his back, picking random fights vs Madison, Ryan unless he's going dark can never be w/ this Greenlee.

But this is the Greenlee Smythe I LOVE :wub:

• Members

The TPTB have been watching all ABC soaps programming, rumor is that is why Frons is looking for new writers for AMC, he has a deadline or he's out. IDK who else is assoc. w/ it, but they love thier ABC soaps programming otherwise OLTL and etc. wouldn't have gotten an extension, although IDK what it means for AMC just yet.

Needless to say there are ppl that believe Frons will be out in 2011, b/c they just don't believe he can turn AMC for the better b/c we all know how hands on he is w/ the show S/Ls.

• Members

I think that him and Kendall are way more interesting than her and Griffin. He's got nice dimples too. :wub: I don't mind his hair, even though I wouldn't mind if they got him some better clothes. Like some nice sweaters and jackets instead of that big poofy vest he was wearing. I wonder if he has some of his state farm commercial clothes left. ^_^

Kendall and Griffin are pretty together, but that's about it right now. I'm not seeing chemistry between them and they have kind of told this story before with Kendall, multiple times. Griffin doesn't really like her, just like a lot of other love interests didn't really didn't like her. He thinks something wrong/off with her just like some of other love interest did.

And then he'll realize she's not so bad, and start to fall/pine for her like Zach others did. I know this happens a lot on soaps, but I wouldn't mind seeing them do something different with her and Rev. Ricky. Or her Rev Ricky and some other guy (like a bad guy who comes to town, but ends up being taken with her) in a triangle.

If her and Griffin don't end up having chemistry they could do something like that with her. And put Griffin with like Madison or Amanda. I think he would fit in better with the Amanda/Madison/Frankie/Randi/Natalia/Brot group.

I like Griffin, but I have a feeling that him and Kendall aren't going to really have much chemistry. Even after the writers really start to push them romantically towards each other. If so they are going to be boring, and they aren't going to really work.

Archived