AMC - Wednesday - 12/22/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was going to make the thread, but I was thinking of a title. "Mind Ya Own Damn Business" was what came to me first, because that's exactly what Greenlee needs to do.

The new opening looks good onscreen. I just wish they'd change the music and not have all of the people go by so quickly. And that big shiny ass ABC logo is tacky.

• Members

yeah I noticed that too. People without HDTVs wont see it as it was originally intended

Cara is being completely inappropiate pushing this Doctors without Borders things. She needs to let it go bc Jake has a wife and kid. He shouldnt be leaving to go work in some warzone

GreenBITCH to Madison: "Just so you know, a baby wont get Ryan back...I know what you were capable of once. You might still be"

Madison needs to SLAP her

• Members

GREENlee is jealous as f!ck because every woman besides Erica that Ryan's screwed in the last couple of years had his baby...EXCEPT FOR HERRRR.

She should know better than anyone all about trying to drop an anchor baby on him.

They should have waited until January for the new opening. nuScott and nuMarissa are still strangers.

Archived