Y&R week of December 13

• Members

Yeah, I'll probably be the only one in this thread. :) But what the hey. For old time's sake.

And because I'm trying to be nice this Christmas season, I will say that I has forgotten how much charisma Tristan Rogers exudes! He generates an incredible amount of presence without any of the tics and mannerisms certain other (actors employ. He's lucky he got Jess Walton as his entry into the show because both actors shine together without overdoing things. Both he and Jess look like they have acted together for ages.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TR has perked my interest in Y&R and it's now back on my DVR. He's absolutely stunning and charismatic, the character looks to be more than the normal cardboard cutout this show has recently gone with. And he's made me interested in Cane which I never thought was remotely possible.

And he and Jess have such a wonderful effortless chemistry. I know the show likely won't stick with them but they do mesh together so well.

• Members

Some actors just have It, an undefinable quality. TR definitely does. Benjamin Hendrickson on ATWT had it, too. They never had to say or do anything superfluous -- they just were the character, exuded charisma, and all eyes would be riveted on them.

It is really glaring on both GH and Y&R where actors are featured front-and-center who do not have an ounce of what Rogers still possesses in spades. Walton looks positively giddy to be acting next to somebody who is not trying to have the last word in the scene, dominate the scene or drag both performances down to theatrics.

• Members

Didn't expect Kevin to go all the way with Jana. He really needs to control himself lol. Let's just hope Jana doesn't end up pregnant. Does anyone even care about Ronan now? I think his character would have been better if Chance was still around. A nice sibling storyline, or they work together on Skye's case. I think Ronan maybe needs more interaction with Nina. Loving Colin, Loving Cane squirm. I still hate Lily though!

I actually fell asleep for most of the show today. lol That tells you how exciting it has been.

• Members

Well...it's a change of pace from watching Phyllis smirk. IDK...Y&R seems very villain of the day-ish.

Weird thought---Lauren and Daniel bonding over their shared misery got me thinking. They should definitely do the nasty. Lauren needs to shake her life up.

• Members

The Jill/Colin getting caught by Lauren/Micheal scenes were funny. Unlike most of this year's newbies, TR fits right in imo.

Ronan doesn't need this illness story. No new character does, especially one so isolated. Its like who cares really? And I'm just not feeling him and Heather. Nagging women obviously make him horny though. :lol:

Rejected Kevin bangs evil Jana. These two wackos belong together. Chloe hmmm there's no one for her.

Let me guess Blake will fall for Lily? :rolleyes:

Archived