Y&R Promo- Week of Dec 13th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In ratings terms, I think the show has been wise to do the "Shadam" stuff -- the writing sucks and Sharon has become a blow-up doll in the last few years but it does get attention and they do have quite a few fans.

Most of the relationships on the show feel like someone takes out one of those old Twister wheels and the color you land on is the pairing of the month.

• Members

Heather and Ronan?! I actually like Chloe and Kevin and Diane and Nick I'll see where that goes. But Heather and Ronan? Why would you put such a promising young lead with the most unsuccessful recast of the year? One of Y&R's worst recasts ever? Makes no sense! I'm truly speechless. Clearly they don't realize what they have in Jeff Branson if they're willing to waste him on such an unpopular character

• Members

I'm looking forward to Nick & Diane more for Nikki's reaction than Phyllis's. That, and I'm sure Morrow & West will have some smokin chemistry. I highly doubt they'll actually become a romantic pairing- looks like just some casual sex to piss off the town & create more conflict to me.

Unless this is the pairing that Nelson spoke about last week that the audience would "hate at first."

Why they are saddling spunky and sparkling Chloe with Kevin is beyond me. I wish they'd just throw out the whole cattle shitasticness that is Cane & Lily's story and throw Chloe back into their orbit. I miss Chloe's torturing of Lily. :(

• Members

Let me guess.

Kevin makes a profound announcement to Chloe that he is very much in love with her. Chloe, caught off guard says she doesn't feel the same and leaves.

Jana comes over and makes passes at KEvin. Kevin, upset, sleeps with her.

Chloe goes out and talks to someone (Kay, Esther, etc.) and realizes she IS in love with Kevin.

She goes home, and there he is with Jana.

10 bucks says that's how sh!t plays out.

• Members

Ronan and Heather, I knew his illness would be a plot point to get these two into bed. I like Ronan but ER's Heather has no chemistry with the men on this show.

Nick and Diane, I tried to see chemistry when they were at Jimmy's and the bookstore but I just didn't. I'll give them another try but one of the problems I had with Phick is MS was too strong for JM. MW is too.

Kevin and Chloe, they're good as friends but I can't see them as a couple. But looks like Chloe will reject Kevin, see him sexing Jana, get all jealous...you know the rest. :rolleyes:

Archived