Y&R- Week of Dec 6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will give Y&R props (yes, you heard right) for constantly going on about Adam's crimes. It is a FACT. Adam caused Ashley's miscarriage, he switched Sharon's baby then honed in on her, and he killed that Hightower person we never saw. If this were an ABC show, these crimes would be swept under the carpet big-time. A Greek chorus of women (Ashley included) would be chanting "You are a good man. Now show me your magic penis" right about now.

Sharon... sigh. I do like Sharon & Adam together in terms of the chemistry the actors share, but for Sharon to jump on him again after passing Faith over to Nick without a second's thought was gross. This character is in major need of rehabilitation. She is like Y&R's Brooke Logan, except at least my Brooke has a job and, mostly, a backbone.

Seeing Ashley play with the baby and talk with Nick made me wish she would file for partial custody of Faith. Ashley and Nick have an easy chemistry together; not sure if it is romantic, but it works as friends standing up for each other, and for the first time in six years, I could just about stomach Nick in a scene.

Giggly Heffa narrating the episode in her icky self-righteous way and quoting Shakespeare was just :ph34r: The woman has the diction and vocabulary of a teenage dropout. Never has Shakespeare sounded so Kate Gosselin.

• Members

Tristan Rogers is so dignified.

LOL...day two of Phyllis' master plan to house Daisy, and Summer's there. *eyeroll* DAY TWO.

I did like that Kevin hit her between the eyes with the "you were declared unfit" history. *snort*

Archived