Y&R- Week of Dec 6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will probably yet another Y&R thread in which we'll read how much this show has become misogynist, racist, terribly produced and written, awfully miscast and all-around inappropriate. smile.gif Which is true, except that this will be like 1056th time the same theses will be rehashed, usually with a nice dose of "drama" and consternation followed by "oh well's" etc.

• Members

Phyllis being the moral conscience of Genoa City is ridiculous.

Had TIIC wanted me to take the anti-ChristSharon stuff seriously, Ashley would have been narrating. Of course, then Phyllis wouldn't have been able to astound us all with her wit and empathy. Since when has Adam messed with "everyone" she loves and/or cares about? Jack, yes. Nick, yes. Other than her kids and supposedly Michael and Lauren, there is no one else in town Phyllis GAS about. And those are the people Adam messed with.

• Members

it pains me to watch her bc she used to be one of my favorites. She has got to be the biggest slut in soaps today, not to mention the dumbest. Sharon is such a weak, pathetic excuse for a woman. Her life is surrounded in so much misery but she brings on 95% of it when her stupid and non-sensical actions. Theres nothing to defend here bc she is just a sad, pitiful mess.

• Members

Once again Sharinitwitheveryoneandtheirbrother has abandoned her children for a f%$$%k. Last time the man turned her face into hamburger and although I generally don't like when soaps portray violence against women, I hope it happens to her again.

• Members

It's more manly men (and Phyllis) huffing and puffing over their property. It's hot stuff! Don't you love seeing a woman reduced to nothing more than which man she is literally hanging off of at that time. This is where Rauch and Sheffer have always wanted Sharon to be.

Soon enough, Nick or Victor will "save" her, but she will be pregnant with Adam's baby, another baby she will neglect after the spirit of Cassie tells her to go steal a pork rind.

• Members

To make it "Adam and Sharon vs. Genoa City". And in six months, after Nick fails to get full custody of Faith, and Adam's supposedly completely committed to Sharon, his next heinous plot will begin. It's going to have to be a doozy to break them up, if telling her her baby was dead only intrigues her more.

Ol' Vic just might stroke out in the mean time.

• Members

Sharon Case is one of the few actresses in daytime I wouldn't blame for phoning it in (she doesn't). It pains me what TIIC have turned Sharon, formerly one of my favorite characters, into. This is NOT the woman that confronted Nick about his affair while donning Phyllis's lingerie. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived