DAYS: Actress Returns to Show

Guest dc cubs

Guest dc cubs

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Christie Clark Back to DAYS

Soap Opera Digest has learned that Christie Clark (Carrie), who last appeared on the show in June as part of the farewell to Alice, was at the set today, filming again. The actress, who recently gave birth to her second child, will appear in early February.

Sounds like a short stint to me.

There was also this tweet from Sweeney.

I am sitting in the nbc commissary having lunch with Christie Clark & Patrick Muldoon! It is still 2010, right?! LOL #memorylane

— Alison Sweeney (@Ali_Sweeney)

December 2, 2010

I am sitting in the nbc commissary having lunch with Christie Clark & Patrick Muldoon! It is still 2010, right?! LOL

The Muldoon part has me wondering. Could he also be back as Austin?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I adore Christie Clark and I'm thrilled that she's coming back. Hopefully it's more than just a one-day stint.

If they got Muldoon to come back as Austin, that's just the icing on the cake.

This news made my day!

• Members

WHAT!!! I actually kinda think Carrie is played out as far as a romantic lead, but I love the idea of her coming in and doing a stint like Kayla recently did (and I guess is doing again sometime soon?). I like how they're utilizing former cast members the past year or two.

• Members

i hope carrie returns full time...she was one of my faves...but patrick m there as austin makes me wonder if Austin is coming back too? if carrie and austin return sepratly i wonder if they are broken up? i hope they give carrie a baby soon...if she stays i hope she is paired with EJ that would be hot...

Archived