B&B to be renewed through 2013

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

This is like salt in the wound. Even with Gout and Piss, ATWT was the best CBS soap and the good news sort of hurts. Would have been so easy to fix up the show.

I am glad for both Y&R and B&B. Brad is rebooting the show with the Teen Beat cast and doing a very good job. Oliver, Thom, Katie and Amber are all the future of B&B. Brooke, as she matures, is so the new Stephanie.

• Members

I'm not sure if Katie can be the future of the show when they have struggled to ever give her a good story. Then again, that is B&B's past with so many (Thorne, Felicia, Whip, Aggie, Bridget), why not it's future.

After the bad recasts of Steffi, Phoebe, and Rick, Hope and Thomas are OK, but the show just keeps throwing new characters against the wall.

I don't know why Amber is back -- she and Nick are awful and she is still written as the world's oldest teenager. They might as well replace her with Dick Clark.

If B&B wants to move forward I think it's time to pull the plug with characters like Donna, Taylor, Steffi, Rick, Marcus, et al.

• Members

I think the show should keep Steffi. I like her plus Hope, Liam, & Thomas. Oliver can go! And so can his sister Aggie (Love SJB, but this character is pointless & her and Nick are disgusting together).

Marcus, Rick, & Amber can go to.

I really like the whole dynamic that Jackie, Owen, & Bridgette have together so I hope none of them go. I still want to see Jackie go ballistic and end up going on the run with that baby first, then she can be written off. lol

So glad the show has been renewed!

Archived