Days:SOD Spoilers

• Members

Okay, here's my dream scenario.

Furious with Billie for killing her son, Hope attacks her with all-out fury, killing her. She doesn't intend to kill her when she attacks her -- it simply happens. Then, Hope goes to prison for murdering Billie, believing that she was the one responsible for her son's death. That's when she learns that Billie wasn't responsible after all, and she killed a woman for no reason, causing her to have a total mental breakdown.

Imagine the guilt from Chelsea, allowing her mother to fess up to the crime she committed, resulting in her death from Hope's attack.

Imagine the wide variety of emotions from Hope when she learns the truth. Still grieving Zach's death, she learns that her husband lied to her, and the attack that killed Billie was for nothing because she wasn't the one responsible. Total meltdown for Hope = Emmy!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Nicole's the one who really hit Zach, and that's how she leaves the show... Hope gets ahold of her and kills her for killing her son, LoL.

Anyway, I really want to see Hope murder someone to make them pay for Zach's death.

Wait 'til you see Hope in tomorrow's next-day preview. Damn, she's scary! You'll see.

• Members

KATE: Billie, all I'm saying is that maybe this is fate. This awful, awful tragedy has pushed Bo and Hope apart, and maybe it's fate's way of allowing you a chance at having a real family with Bo. One family has been ruined by this -- maybe another can be created. Especially with how Bo is standing by you, trying to protect Chelsea.

BILLIE: Mom, Bo is in love with Hope. I can't even fathom the idea of trying to move in on him right now, not when he's so vulnerable.

KATE: Honey, now's the perfect time. There's no better time!

In walks Hope, who's overheard.

HOPE: You !@#$%^&*]!

Fade to commercial... and back...

KATE: Hope... you misunderstood.

HOPE: I misunderstood? I misunderstood?! Are you telling me that I misunderstood you telling your daughter, that MURDERING !@#$%^&*], to move in on my husband? Is that what you're telling me?!

KATE: Hope, please. You don't understand.

HOPE: No, Kate, you don't understand. You don't understand the pain that this has caused me! Have you lost a child? Do you know this pain that I am feeling? And for you to try and take advantage of that... my God, how vile are you?!

KATE: No, I've never lost a child. I can't imagine.

HOPE: No, you can't imagine. All I can think of is my son, what he felt right before he died. What was he thinking when that car was coming straight for him, and then took off, leaving him there in the cold street to die? How could you do that to my son, Billie?! How could you do that?! My God, I've dreamed about getting my hands on you. About making you pay. Kate... you don't have to wonder what it's like to lose a child.

KATE: (worried) What do you mean, Hope?

HOPE: You're about to find out.

KATE: Hope, what on earth are you talking about? You're not in your right mind.

Hope pulls a gun.

KATE: Oh my God. Hope. Hope! What are you doing?

BILLIE: Mom, calm down. Hope, let's talk about this.

HOPE: I'm through.

Hope takes the gun and puts it to her head.

HOPE: Do you see what you've done to me? Do you see this, you !@#$%^&*]?! Do you see what you've done to me?! I can't live without my son, I can't do it! And it's ALL. YOUR. FAULT!

Billie cries.

BILLIE: Please, Hope, God, put the gun down! You don't want to do this. You don't wan tto do this!

Hope points the gun at Billie and shoots. Billie falls to the floor. Kate screams and rushes to Billie's lifeless body.

KATE: OH MY GOD! Oh my God, Hope, oh my God! What have you done?! Oh my God, you've killed my daughter!

Hope stands there, unaffected. She looks down at Kate, who looks up at her, horrified.

KATE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I said what have you done?!

Hope looks down at Kate with no expression, whatsoever. They glare.

HOPE: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Kate. I know exactly what you're going through right now. This is going to be the most difficult time of your life. And I only hope...

KATE: Call an ambulance! My daughter is dying!

HOPE: ...and I only hope she burns in hell for what she did. And I hope the pain she feels, in those flames, is ten times the pain you're feeling right at this moment.

KATE: CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Hope pulls a cell phone from her coat. She opens it, and begins to dial. Then, she drops the phone to the ground, and stomps on top of it, breaking it into tiny little pieces.

HOPE: And I hope that you burn with her.

I want Hope to go NUTSO from this!

• Members

OMG Kenny AWESOME!!!

I don't want Billie to die though but I do want some fights and maybe Hope injures her or something. I would definitely like Hope to have a breakdown though. The more we get out of this story the better.

I would so like a Kate/Hope fight too. That has been coming for awhile now and I hope we get one soon. The one thing this twist will do is make Billie look good to viewers. Maybe this is Days way of trying to make people feel for Billie again like they did before Billie went turned into a scheming witch during Krista Allen's run.

There are so many great possibilities and so far this story has not disappointed. I do like yours though Kenny!!

• Members
I think what we'll be getting is something similar to Will's paternity. Remember how Carrie and Mike (Or Eric?) teamed up and discovered that Sami had switched the results? (Strike two!) Then, they burst in on Sami's wedding to Austin, Carrie's clocked Sami and revealed the treuth, and Lucas finally got a purpose? (LOL) Spoilers seem to hint that Max and Abby team up and figure out the truth, despite Billie's plea and maybe convince Chelsea to out herself at the trial.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]...Hope and billie rivals again? SCORE!

And just a :lol::lol: for those of you who were so sure Julie Pinson was out, with all her absences...tell that to all those who never thought Jessica on PASSIONS would get a story, lol. Everyone just has to wait their turn with JER, it's never anything personal.

But this is going to be rich...I've been quite tired of Hope playing the happy wife...TAKE THAT, man stealing !@#$%^&*].

i LOVE IT~!~!~

:)

Archived