Days:SOD Spoilers

• Members

Billie takes the blame for Chelsea for Zach's death on Days Of Our Lives.

Billie is determined to save her daughter and takes the rap for her.

Chelsea is in shock but grateful to Billie.

Billie is putting Chelsea before herself.

Bo and Hope get the call that the driver confessed.

They're in shock that it's Billie.

Bo tells Billie NOT to cover for Chelsea.

Meanwhile, Hope lets her RIVAL have it for killing her son.

Max and Abby try to get Chelsea to tell the truth.

Meanwhile, Bo tells Roman the truth.

It looks like Chelsea is going to stop hating Billie because of her confession.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/6068865

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, sounds interesting. So Abby and Max must find out Chelsea killed Zack, then....

As much as I am disliking the fact (although SO in character) that Billie takes the rap for Zack's death, I'm thrilled Julie Pinson will get some meaty material finally. She deserves it. And if it means the end of bratty bitchy Chelsea, I'm all for that, too.

And you can just SEE how long this secret is going to be and how it's affecting Bo/Hope. Just how long will Bo keep Hope in the dark... She's SO going to dump his ass when she finds out...

• Members

It is good to know that this story has legs, and it won't be brushed under the rug.

Good God, this is going to add such an element to the Billie/Hope rivalry....wow. I am so looking forward to this.

That little !@#$%^&*] is so lucky!

• Members

This is why I was saying that Bo/Billie wouldn;t be pushed right away. It might be down the road but Billie will most likely go to jail for her daughter so there won't be any Bo/Billie bonding right now. Pinson and Alfonso will rock this. This story will play out for months which is why I see Days being good for months to come. I can see it now there will be a curt hearing and Chelsea will be pressured by Bo, Max, and Abby to confess as Roman pushes Bo to tell the truth and Chelsea runs in the room and tells the truth. Hope lunges at her and the courtroom erupts. OMG Days is rocking with all this!!!!

• Members

OMG not Billie...i hate that everyone hates billie because of Hope but lets just remember that Billie was Hopes best friend at one point if they could become friends again id really feel more comfortable...but i guess that wont be for a while...man i hope viewers feel for billie trying to protect her daughter but hope giving it to her? god i dont even want to watch that

Archived