OLTL: Discussion for the week November 22

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it! Now it looks like she's ready to go psycho on him.

Can they stop BSing around and jsut reveal the damn results already

btw, WTF is Roxy in all of this?

Can Viki please STFU already?

Marty is friggin PSYCHOTIC! She is scaring me. Probably the best writing she's recieved since returning

• Members

That was pretty funny, and he bares a passing resemblance to JvD with his hair slicked back wearing his big boy pants. And how humiliating for that babbling spineless idiot who's probably ten years older than him.

Kimmie Zimmie did her trademark Reva talk-cry thingy today. I love Viki's smugness with a mix of jealousy, it's entertaining to me. And LOL at Clint texting while it all went down.

Me too. She's the perfect person to just go off at a big party/wedding and one-by-one lay everybody in the room out.

• Members

Langston, is stupid playing these silly games with Ford. Does she really think withlding sex from him, the town's male slut, will make them grow closer? No, he will just get it from somewhere else, you stupid girl

Jessica, enjoy your shortlived happiness. Clint most likely had the employee switch those results as well

• Members

Oh wow, I didnt expect for them to confirm that any of the potential daddies was the father today but we at least know for a fact that Ford is the fatehr of Jessica's. We cant trust Rex and Natalie's results. I really hope Brody is Natalie's baby's father and that Marty didnt switch these

• Members

Well, we already know that Clint is Rex's father because the tech went there with the sole purpose to alter the results to show Charlie is. Ford is definitely the father of Jessica's baby but the wild card is Natalie's. It seems all Marty did was print the copy of Natalie's results to hold as leverage over her but she didn't alter them. The tech is so F'd up he probably switched Natalie's without realizing it.

The tech is hilarious with his ramblings.

• Members

The tech kept saying he made tht the results said Charlie as Clint wanted. He never confirmed whether they said Charlie to begin with. Clnit most likely will be the father bu we dont know if his employee left things as is bc they already said what he wanted.

Archived