Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I'm glad to see her say nice things about YR even after that Eric mess.

Eva Longoria on YR from an interview she did the other day.

"My mom was so happy when I got the contract because I did like one line on General Hospital and one line on another soap. And I just remember that was the dream, if I could just get on a soap opera," she says. "Then it was a lot of work. I mean, you know, it's a daily show. We move really fast. And, you know, I liked my bubble because I didn't really work with anybody else except Doug Davidson and Christian LeBlanc. So I was in a really small bubble while I was on that show, but it was fun. It was a lot of fun."

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It didn't come across mean to me, Gabrielle was curious because she hasn't seen the show in years and years, she got all excited when Andy said Victor Newman came for Eva LOL.

Eva, I don't think interacted with him much at all during her stint and didn't keep up with him, she said she didn't know who he was.

https://twitter.com/IsntDaveOne/status/1669537321174089731

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Members

I went to college with Eva. She lived in an apartment complex, and her room was across from my best friend's. He said she was the nicest person. She still visits her hometown and old neighborhood. She's never been full of herself.

• Members

The vibe I’m getting is that Eva and Braeden really didn’t get to interact a lot on set? Or barely get to say hello to each other or maybe never even met.  I don’t feel like either would have said that about the other if they had actually gotten to get to know one another during their time on the show…I remember Eva being really upset when Jeanne passed,  though we did see them interact onscreen.