Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

That scene is actually from August 24, 1987

Please register in order to view this content

. I think the partial episode is in the vault, and that's indeed where Nina and Jill were briefly in cahoots, because Cricket was in the car with Phillip when he was drunk driving, and Jill was trying to get Cricket fired from her modeling gig, because she kept the truth from Jill. I think Nina was the one who blabbed on Cricket? haha. 

I'll have to watch the vault clips again, but I definitely think this is 2/28/89, based on the French Recap.  

# 4049 02/28/1989 07/05/1993 Télé 7 jours (07/05/1993): Brad tries to escape and tries to call a taxi ... Télé Star (07/05/1993): Brad tries to escape by calling a taxi. Brittany confesses to George that she is in love with Paul. Nikki goes to Victor to have a conversation with him about the baptism of their son ..

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In watching the 1989-95 episodes list on page 310, you can just feel a certain energy die down storyline wise beginning in 1994. Granted 94-97 is miles above what we have today, but not as great as 90-93 before it, and late 97-2001 after it. 

I did enjoy Victor's shooting drama, the aftermath of Matt Clark's shooting and the scenes associated with Nathan's affair.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Anybody else as excited as me for Tracey Bregman’s upcoming 40th anniversary stand-alone tribute episode?? I literally cannot WAIT!

I’m hoping beyond hope we see some great flashbacks, more than anything her first appearance!

• Members

Per the recap on Usenet, the letter Paul receives is From April stating her and Heather were doing ok etc... I'm glad there was some follow up from the conclusion of the trial, even if it's still kind of Sad Heather never got to know Paul as her father, during this time. 

At least we have Victor and Hope's wedding from the next day in French.

though I'd love to see the English version some day, especially to see Nikki's outburst on Victor and Hope.   

Your welcome!  

• Members

She was contemplating drinking, and even had found a bottle of vodka (which I forget if she had stashed somewhere and she forgot about it when she became "sober") but she didn't actually crash the wedding drunk!