Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That would be awesome, and I can maybe help you if needed!

To be honest I think part of the reason I didn't get through all the December 95 episodes is because I was more into seeing 1995 episodes that aired way before that month....like before Lauren went off to B&B that year (though she isn't really in any of the 1995 episodes I have except one) but besides a handful of clips not a whole lot from 95 ever makes it on here.....I know it's not one of Bill Bell's best years, but there is still plenty to see.....

• Members

I think what I found most interesting was the seeds those episodes set for the future, like the scenes where Sharon tells Paul all about her past with Frank(did he appear in 1995 or just named?) and her baby, a good year and a half before Tony and Grace found Cassie.

I think the bloated cast did cause problems. For example when Epperson took over the role of Ashley there in '88/89 Ashley was the #2 heroine behind Nikki. By the time Epperson left at the end of '95, I'd have to say Ashley had fallen behind Nikki, Victoria, Nina, Dru, Olivia and even Christine.

• Members

I wish they had brought back crazy Lisa at some point to seek revenge on Brad, Lauren, Jack etc......I remember somebody saying Don Diamont or Tracy Bregmen commented that the actress who played Lisa was a bit off the chain in real life.....LOL

• Members

With that hair? I don't doubt it! :lol:

But, in all seriousness, with Lauren's involvement with Sheila (and Brad's) spanning for years and Lauren leaving for L.A. relatively soon after, I doubt there was ever any good time to do that. Lauren would literally be going from psycho to psycho LOL

Now, if this has happened in the early 2000s, though... that might have been fun.