OLTL: Discussion for the week November 15

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad Matthew looked in Clint's desk!!!! That kid is growing on me day by day and his scenes today with Dorian were hilarious. I'm also curious to see

the Dorian/Viki scenes tomorrow. God I love this show and evil Clint and Marty.

• Members

Isn't that the truth. JvD has been knocking this stuff out of the park.

Loved the exchange between Clint and Rex, especially the part where Rex said that the only reason he wanted to be a Buchanan was because he wanted to be Natalie's brother.

Charlie is going to fall hard when the truth comes out and Viki is going to be on the war path, and that is something I cannot wait to see.

• Members

Today was really good soap writing with RC for once not dropping plot points but playing out each beat.

Tea's panic attack/PTSD episode was welcomed sight as makes me hope RC isn't dropping the dramatic fallout of her story. I do hope we get to see Todd soon breakdown and unleash some of the bottled up rage. He's being too supportive and cool right now. I love Todd but I always enjoy Nora calling him out as a big fat hypocrite - their verbal sparring has been missed as Todd is only one to call out her double standards and hypocrisy too.

Matthew catching yet another sneaky intruder breaking into Clint's desk was utterly delightful followup especially his knowing smirk. Matt finally catching a clue and investigating for himself was welcome development. I prefer Matthew not portrayed as clueless to Clint's Machiavalean (sp?) behavior.

Echo, Charlie, Viki, Dorian and especially CLINT ROCK together. But good grief, JPL's mugging and horrible acting drag this the story quality down so much RC needs to keep writing JVD savaging Rex as a useless CREATURE to keep my FF finger from twitching.

Now that Inez is onboard as resident passive aggressive bitch, I guess Marty's been freed to be just a BITCH. Good grief, she's crossing all sorts of lines but SH is finally alive in scenes and that's welcome. I hope we get to see ALL the beats of her traumatic two years played out not just her wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cole imprisoned.

Natalie and Brody finally buying a clue how desperate and vindictive Marty has become was a welcomed sign this story is finally moving along!

I find Greg, Ma and Pa Evans' a dreary combo. I feel for Destiny but Shaun is really the bright light in the Evans story for me.

Archived