The Suds Report

xtr

• Members

That's just it. I think he elicits a variety or responses. If he truly offends you, you will ignore him altogether. If you are reading him at all, he doesn't annoy you THAT damn much. Perhaps you can appreciate the "news" in his column though from time-to-time you find yourself annoyed by his bits of commentary (that would be me). I can laugh off the shear outrageousness and ridiculousness of it all, though maybe I'm crying just a little on the inside that this is "soap press". Then there are those who I was alluding to (I have also fallen into this category) who are so disenfranchised with the medium that they are always up for some dish and diss whether the target is Nelson, [!@#$%^&*]**, or any number of EPs, HWs, and IICs. If these folks weren't on some level interesting (<--not necessarily a "good" adjective), they wouldn't get talked about.

**Damn, even the first name alone got *bleeped*! :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldnt disagree more. Honestly, i was shocked peck got another job, and i loved him on days. But i thought he was damn good and grew a lot on ATWT.

I totally get it.

It does bother me when people copy/paste entire articles in general tho, but i am fully guilty of this. I just think that if your reading anything a person had to write, then they deserve the hit.

and LMFAO at pepsi smash.

Yes, all very true.

• Members

There's just something about the mantle of that online TV Guide soaps column. Reiner got some flack, (Dixon, none really), then Coleridge got his share of dissent, now Branco. The more Perez it got, the bigger the backlash.

• Members

I disagreed with her about the reason why people like Dru. I like Lexie, If they writer for her that separate her away from Abe. I'll watch DAYS. & she's not ghetto as Dru.

I agree with the Christel Khalil but disagree with her about DavettaLily & Daniel. People didn't care for Lily when Christel first & second run. When Davetta took over I believe she brought more fans to the Daniel & Lily coupling. Davettalily had people care about Dru daughter.

Until this day, people could give an rats ass about ChristelLily unles she's with a man.

Archived