The Suds Report

xtr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She Who Shall Not Be Named is craycray. I love it.

LOL, and utter truth.

So Mo likes Lisa/Patrick/Robin? Watch out Brianna Brown... Also, Alexis & Diane have a law firm and Claire is joining them? Claire is the new Kate...

OLTL and their paternity issues :rolleyes:

No, i think its just we can not post the entire reports here, just a small part w/ a link (as it should be)

oh, and LOL at soap press trying to make a big deal out of Sweeneys contract, that she signed like 2 weeks ago i think. Corday even mentioned it in an interview from a week or two ago.

• Members

I think there's a dirty little glee in bitching about someone who gets on your damned nerves and who you delight in seeing how he'll get on your damned nerves the next time... and the next time... We're into that around here. :ph34r:

• Members

Oh, i get it... to a point. But to keep on doing it week aafter week, year after year. Idk, i just dont get it. because i dont do things i do not enjoy. But i guess, if you enjoy bitching about it then you do get enjoyment out of it in a way, lol. Humm... interesting.

and yes, we are def into that around here.

• Members

It takes a lot of balls to be proud of keeping Austin Peck employed. With the exception of two or three scenes over three years, the man was a walking, talking nonpresence.

But I'll blame her for cursing the show with another DOOL refugee, Julie Pinson. Jus' cause.

• Members

This was the first time I read Nelson in months, and I only read it because of the interview with Pepsi Smash. I like reading his stuff because he seems to grow more pathetic with each article, but I don't want to give him hits, so I stopped reading and don't really have a Nelson-shaped hole that needs to be filled (............ :ph34r: ).

But if someone copy and pasted his crap and PM'd it to me, then yeah, I'd read that [!@#$%^&*] and enjoy spotting the inaccuracies, biases, and outright lies.

• Members

Nelson is a dork; however, you can pick up interesting bits of info from his articles. He was the only soap writer to give details on why PGP didn't sell GL a few weeks back. Also, I'm prone to believe this weeks info about Goutman being the real writer of ATWT. His sexual overtones are a bad gimic and have probably limited his ability to gain a wider readership.

Archived