AMC: First look at NuMarissa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get more of a Hayward sense from her than I do Carey...and I think that's a good thing.

She's definitely a step up from BA in the looks department but who knows about the acting? I actually think BA is pretty good as Marissa (especially in these last few months) and I wouldn't have minded if AMC just had her stay.

But supposedly they're taking Marissa in a "New direction" so I'll be interested in seeing what that will be. Thanks for posting the pic!!

• Members

My educated guess is they are finally going to make Marissa go BSC (which I think has long been the intention) and they felt Allen didn't have the chops to do it. Wasn't there some rumour that surfaced she killed Dixie intending to kill Babe? Remember when all of the sudden it was revealed Alexander Cambias didn't kill Dixie and then it was dropped?

• Members

I was feeling the same thing. They have been getting pretty close and last week they were at their closest. I hope they don't have Marissa go lesbian, though...I would much rather AMC bring back Reese or find someone new for her, that is not a Carey.

Adam's guess up there about Marissa going BSC could be how it goes, to. Or at least she'll go to the darker side even more and bond with David when he gets back.

• Members

This is the one I saw, maybe a different one was posted that I didn't see, but I saw this one about a month ago. I guess they'd be trying to get ahead in the filming schedule before the holidays.

PS, I love your banner and avatar! :)

I think so because a lot of their "Coming and Going" pictures are from other shows/events.

• Members

I haven't seen this one anywhere. The only one I've seen was a picture of her from ATWT with dark hair. I don't remember her hair being red on ATWT.

Plus that looks like the Chandler living room or foyer

Oh well if it's old we still have an idea of what she'll look like

And thanks :D

Archived