DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks.

Watching the second one now...first time I've ever seen the robot. For some reason I thought that was mostly a story for Eugene.

The boy and girl on the phone at the start - I don't really know them.

• Members

That's Melissa Anderson (Horton) and Oliver (don't remember his last name). Oliver turned out to be the brother of Woody King and Gwen Davies. All three had some back story about their father being abusive or something like that. That's why they had different last names and pretended that they didn't know each other.

• Members

James Reynolds had some good scenes from that SL. This is spoilerish ---------- Marlena's new boyfriend was the new Police Commisioner Cates who was the one responsible for Theo'd death. Abe got to shoot Cates in his office in front of Marlena. If I remember correctly. It was a great scene because Marlena didn't know Cates was corrupt.

Edited by theherowithin

• Members

Thanks. I can see why they got rid of some of these characters.

This Melissa reminds me a little of the Mary Andersons.

The stuff with Julie calling a fake fire department to burst in on Doug and Mitzi was a hoot.

• Members

I see a strong friendship chemistry (whereas I don't think they even had that as Roman/Marlena), but not very romantic. They did have more at the time though.

I could swear Neil was yawning during Liz's performance. I guess they hear those songs over and over.

• Members

Woody and Oliver were definitely duds. I wasn't crazy about this Melissa either. The Joshua recast was okay but not as good as the original.

Doug and Julie had some fun moments during this storyline (as opposed to all the drama they had previously been used to). Julie eventually got the code off of Mitzi's hip tattoo by getting in the hot tub with her. They even got arrested while in the bedroom of the madam of a brothel. Julie had dressed up like one of the madam's girls.

• Members

Sounds like a lot of fun, and it's nice that they weren't just someone's parents here.

Julie's hair looks better in this episode.

It's weird that in one episode Chris is heavily flirting with Kayla and then soon after with Marlena. I wonder if they ever compared notes.

I like Renee sometimes but she annoyed me a lot in that episode...