B&B: Ashley Jones dropped to recurring! Lloyd gets contract!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never cared for her or her romance with Nick. A huge problem with B&B is that they have very few characters that people care about passionately. It's no wonder the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle has NEVER ended. And when they do find a new flavor of the week, they write the hell outta them for a couple months and then kick them to the backburner. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.

• Members

I think she is too old for the role. I liked her as Bridget but her age always bothered me. She'd be a better fit for Kelly had GT not returned. GH as Sarah Webber would be a better fit for her. Still on the west coast and with a better actress the character might actually be better than it was in the past

I wonder if Y&R would consider putting her back on the show as in recent years CBS has liked to shuffle its actors in between shows

• Members

ICAM.

The role of Bridget has been ruined with Ridge & Bridget though in 2003. Jennifer FInnigan was the only saving grace in it but the character was pointless ever since. The romance with Nick could have brought it back to life but Brad Bell ruined it.

I assume this contract move is by Jones' request. She just signed on last December and probably now though she might try her luck in primetime.

• Members

Brad Bell propably decided to give Nick to Agnes and Amber. The show has way too many Forresters and boring doctor-turned-fashion designer-Bridget has been a disaster eversince Ashley Jones took over. Perhaps the show should have turned her psycho years ago, a softer version of Sheila. I hope Rick is the next to go.

As for Dayzee, she will be gone in a few months after dating Marcus and Thomas.

• Members

I don't mind Bridget, and I think that Ashley Jones actually has some chemistry with Brandon Beemer, as opposed to her lack of chemistry with Jack Wagner.

Anyway, best of luck to AJ as she pursues other career opportunities.

• Members

Aww! I loved Ashley Jones as Bridget!

Far better than that self-promoting, fake-crying elf Finnigan. AJ oozed warmth and sweetness.

Too bad the role was written as an after-thought. And pairing her again and again -- and again -- with that wrinkled peepaw Nick was just wrong on EVERY level. Good luck to her in PT!

Archived