AMC - Monday - Oct 18, 2010

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I say send her back to Paris. Bianca's presence is giving absolutely nothing to this show. Especially since these writers were so quick to ship Bianca back across seas to Pine Valley, that they forgot to pack her actual story and left it in France. Reese fought like hell and jumped through hoops for Bianca and the girls... and now we're supposed to believe she'd let her entire family leave for months and be okay with it?

• Members

I really don't see them doing much with Bianca this time around. I think they really only recasted her for two main reasons. To have a Kane daughter around after Erica went missing, and because they were upset with Eden Riegel for going to Y&R. I don't think that they really intend to do much with CBL's Bianca.

I don't really care for Bianca and have issues with the way the character has been written in the past few years, especially during the Zach/Gaby/Reese/Storyline. But I do think that CBL seems lovely.

Though I don't see them really giving Bianca that much of a storyline. Besides maybe working at the Miranda Center, and interacting with Kendall/Erica at times. It wouldn't surprise me if she's sent back to Paris to reunite with Reese.

• Members

Ok, so i have justw atched amc here and there since the shrew returned...

but, i tuned in and saw this episode. i was surprised. i liked it, a lot. it left me wanting to watch the next day and i can not tell you the last time that happened (ok, i can.. when greenlee married david but the show went to hell quickly... lol). I really liked the way Erica was written and i do not think i have ever said that before. She was perfect in her scenes with Krystal and Liza. Her reply about Greenlee was spot on and Lucci played it well, for once.

Annie/JR is just made of win. And that really is because Missy & Jacob play so well off of eachother. I liked them awhile ago, but i assumed it was mostly due to the type of story they were in. I am sucker for hate sex turned to lust. But no, they have a lot between them and i hope the show keeps exploring them.

Byebye scott, wont miss ya. I liekd Adam M fine as an actor, but i never felt he really fit in that role/on the show.

I also of course skipped most of kendulls scenes, but i did watch the one with her and Bianca, mostly because i really like the nuBianca. I am glad i did because that scene was also really well done.

I am going to watch tuesdays and hope i like it as much...

Archived