AMC - Monday - Oct 18, 2010

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was weak! I was expecting more. Its obvious though that they do not like each other and Jack and Caleb will keep them slinging insults and comments at each other

amc1018101.jpg

Liza: "Ms. Kane, do you like Greenlee Hayward?"

amc1018102.jpg

Erica: "No, I dont. But then again I dont particularly like you and I dont think you killed David"

:lol:

Warning, Krystal gets mighty smug today

amc1018103.jpg

Krystal: "I'll bring an army of my own,....I will tell Caleb the low down on you and honey he is gonna reign hellfire down on you"

amc1018104.jpg

JR: "Hellfire? From a mountain? Boy Im shaking" LOL. Oh Krystal. STFU

amc1018105.jpg

What the heck happened to Gabby and Ian? We always see these 2 kids instead

amc1018106.jpg

Annie, what are you doing, drinking with a bunch of college kids? You better watch your drink

• Members

Erica was definitely getting snarky with Krystal/Liza today.

Kendall keeps referring to Spike like he's an only child. Like the line she made about Spike playing by himself, she said something like Spike doesn't have anyone to play with. Spike is like 4 years old and Ian is 3. He can't/doesn't play with Ian, his brother who is very close in age to him? :huh:

• Members

I don't like how the writers hardly ever show Ian and have act like he doesn't doesn't exist a lot of the time. He's one of the few children in the past several years that was conceived out of love and not from adultery/some sort of betrayal, and/or sperm donation.

Emma/Miranda/Spike/AJ get shown a fair amount of times for child characters. But Ian is rarely ever shown.

We might barely ever see Ian until he's maybe like grown.

• Members

Erica was on fire today...I just can't hate her when she's in Kane mode.

I love my JR and AJ, cutest father son duo ever :wub:

Krystal sounded like the pathetic trailer trash she is going on about how her non boyfriend is gonna destroy JR. If Caleb is all that then how come it took Erica coming back for 5 minutes to get things done? All Caleb has done is get drunk and whine about the Chandlers.

Speaking of drunk, Annie is too funny, how can you not love her?

As usual, The Rylee crap is the weak point on AMC but overall, a good episode.

• Members

Liza tried to implicate Greenlee in the embzellment and plane crash and Erica said she had no knowledge of that as all she knew was that David confessed. She actually said that she didnt even know why she was there considering she wasnt in town when he was killed.

• Members

Liza asked Erica if she liked Greenlee and Erica mentioned that she didn't but that she didn't think that Greenlee killed David. She also said that Greenlee had some bad qualities to her like being selfish, but then said Greenlee had some good qualities, like being warm. She said that Greenlee got those qualities from her father.

And Erica also mentioned that David helped Bianca during a difficult time, that he saved Kendall's life. But that they weren't friends at the time of his death, one reason because she thought he sabotaged her plane. She also said that there wasn't anyone in town who wouldn't want David dead, and Liza objected to that statement.

I think that we might see Gabrielle some more, but IMO it seems like TPTB like to ignore Ian. He's like Kendall's spare child that we barely see. I think that we might end up hardly ever seeing him until he's maybe grown.

Archived