AMC - Monday - Oct 18, 2010

• Members

Oh, cool, thanks guys. I'm still not sure why she was on the stand at all...I guess character witness...but I like that she didn't kiss Greenlee's ass while she was there, nor completely condemn David. :)

Greenlee is so going to fry for this murder. Ah.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure she said something about everyone in town wanting David dead

I agree that AM and CBL has great chem. Although I never really did think ER had great chem with anyone, ER is just like a cold fish to me.

• Members

Annie was so wasted, but srsly Scott was never meant for her, he can't handle all that energy. How can you not like Annie. :lol:

Cheap I'm mad at you, no JR and AJ pics :( and it's the first time since he ran away that the Carey whores let him see AJ.

La Kane always has to get in her's. :lol:

• Members

LOL, why would that burst my bubble? I was upset she wasn't in town to be on the suspect list. She'd never really try to kill guy, and even I don't think she really wanted him dead. But her saying it isn't a surprise at all. In fact, it's very in character.

• Members

Forget being in character, it's the new Pine Valley mantra. It used to be "It's All David Hayward's fault."

Now, it's "David Hayward: Everyone Wanted Him Dead."

I can't wait until this "murder" is solved and these fools quit mentioning his name. That way, David can rest in peace... on his island in the Caribbean, without his ears ringing every 8 seconds.

• Members

OMG! Annie got so hosed! HA! I'm sort of happy that JR showed up because those jocks looked like they wanted to gangbang her.

I like Liza, but Erica's lines to her made me laugh.

Liza: "Do you like Greenlee Hayward?"

Erica: "No. But I don't particularly like you either...and I don't think you killed David."

And later....

Erica: "You know, I liked her so much more when she [Liza] was chasing everything in pants."

:lol:

• Members

Bianca and Kendall wub.gif absolutely loved their scenes! Definitely the highlight...

So glad we got more insight on Bianca & Reese. So Reese is just off in Paris doing some big architect project. Her and Bianca are "working on a few issues". I get the feeling AMC might bring her back.....or they are gearing up to kill her off. It'll be either of the two I think. I loved when Bianca said Zach will come back to PV and Kendall said "Reese will to". I really hope she does!

Annie, Annie, Annie....LOL. She has reached her lowest point, drowning her sorrows in alcohol and partying with those college guys. Yikes! I'm glad the bartender called JR, and he's there to save the day. What I loved about Annie today was before when she vowed not to live off JR. She's going to move out of that mansion and find somewhere else to be for her and Emma. I hope she still lives up to that when she's sobered up. I love her and JR together, but I really want her to live on her own and focus more on situating her and Emma's life for the better first.

Poor Damon sitting in the courtroom, I bet he is as bored as ever. LOL. Loved the little scene he had with Liza! I hope she softens up with him soon, though....Jamie Luner is doing so great, loving her. I'm glad there are fans of her as Liza on this board, over at soapnet she is sooo hated, haha.

R Sinclair, been waiting to see your new banner. Finally! LOL, great as usual. Love it, great job wub.gif

Archived