AMC - Friday October 15, 2010

• Members

I couldn't agree more! This is not about AJ's best interests -- this is about Marissa's ego being wounded by JR seemingly choosing Annie over her. It is in the best interests of the child to have both parents in his life -- and the parents he knows now are JR and Marissa. JR offered that, but Marissa was too jealous over Annie to accept it. And now it's just a plot device -- a custody battle aimed to insert yet another obstacle in JR and Annie's path to coupledom.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every time I tune in to this ish Marissa is going on and on like AJ is her real-ass son. He calls her "Mommy," etc. What the [!@#$%^&*] is that about? Even Joey and Kevin on OLTL remember Joe Riley from time to time. I ain't asking for Babe to come back, Lord no, but the bottom line is bitch, you been here like a year, you are not his mother. Stop pretending you are his mother. Even in the old days with Jesse McCartney, they kept a clear distinction between JR's relationship with Tad and the fact that Adam was his father, for better or worse. And BTW, back then Tad didn't treat the kid like [!@#$%^&*]. But Marissa is a lunatic, that's all I'm saying. It's not her kid, it's her dead sister's who she never even met, and she is way too invested in this "I'm AJ's mom" narrative. She needs to go psycho, period.

And Dan Cosgrove. [!@#$%^&*] please. Dan Cosgrove was okay on GL, but a snooze and two bits on everything else, everywhere. His 90210 stint as "Some Poor Bastard For Kelly To [!@#$%^&*] Until Luke Perry Comes Back" ended with him sticking his dick in a woman while fucked up on E at some desert rave, it was a joke. He was boring on ATWT, and he relies on this smarm that worked for Bill Lewis but it's already overripe. Are we supposed to buy Dan Cosgrove as "Scott Chandler, jail-hardened alpha male to compete with JR?" Who gives a [!@#$%^&*]?

Also, I have come to grudgingly accept Bizarre Recast Jamie Luner, but come on, DA? Lawyer was enough of a stretch, but DA? What is her primary field of case study or whatever? Cock inspection? I agree with others she should be back at that TV station, just [!@#$%^&*] with people all day. Bitch is what Luner is good at. Nuttin' else.

Oh, and this latest ColbyFAIL - she is a man. A MAN. You know what story this show should be doing? Asher trying to get Damon into bed and get some of, I don't know, Tad's money or something. Doesn't Tad have money somewhere? Did he eat it all? Have Asher try to seduce Damon by fuckin' with his meds again. Cause that's how the dynamic between those two dudes plays out onscreen.

• Members

I know, Tad of all people should understand where JR is coming from after all the custody stuff with Adam & Dixie years ago. He used to say he considered JR as his son, but why would he think JR should get back with Marissa when the bitch keeps acting like she's entitled to AJ?!? :blink:

Yup, the real Liza is back and taking no prisoners (pun intended, sorry!).

Yeah, Kendall's been annoying for a while now. I can't wait for her to get a storyline of her own so she'll shut up about Rylee!

I thought Adam Mayfield and Brittany Allen had chemistry, too. I'm optimistic that the new Scott & Marissa will be a couple out for revenge on JR and Annie! Although I wouldn't mind if Marissa did kill David, I think the writers are going to make Madison the killer so they can stick Ryan back with Greenlee. My best guess for where this is heading is that Madison announces she's pregnant after she's arrested and Frankie flashes back to sleeping with her the night David was killed, so Jesse agrees to keep her out of jail until the baby is born and it turns out to be Ryan's, leading to Madison leaving the show.

Yeah, it was one of the worst cliffhangers ever! Sadly, none of these better scenarios occurred to anyone in the writer's room? :huh:

• Members

And, after thinking about it, what irritates me the most about Tad's little "prove yourself to Marissa" speech, as well as his and Krystal's respective aghast reactions to JR's battle mode for AJ, is that JR can't win. When JR's upset, angry or on the verge of falling off the wagon, "Think of AJ! Fight for AJ! Stay strong for AJ! Do this for AJ!" because they know that AJ's the one thing in his life that will give him the courage that he needs to overcome whatever's ailing him. And then, knowing full well how much AJ means to JR and the importance of AJ's role in JR's sobriety, they immediately chastise him and act stunned when JR exhibits his very legitimate determination to fight for his son. Nobody in this situation is acknowledging the fact that JR fought cancer to stay alive for AJ. Nobody recognizes the fact that he fights to stay sober every minute of every day for AJ. No! Of course not. They wanna whine about how he has no soul, and then in the same breath, take away the only person in his life that reaches his soul. I just wish that JR had told Tad he didn't need to prove anything to Marissa. Even if he did, maintaining his sobriety and doing a little thing like coming back from terminal cancer is enough proof.

Can someone tell me what the HELL that was in the courthouse, when she's all whining about what obsessing over Rylee is costing her marriage -- and Ryan says "OMG! I don't want this ruining your life! Go to the boys! Go to your husband!" and all she does is sigh and go back into courtroom? That, to me, was it. Kendall = Pathetic. To use her husband and kids as a mere cover story for what she's really keeping from Ryan, and then to have a look of "ugh! Whatever. That lie didn't work" and just saunter back into the courtroom.

I'm sure the scenarios did, but the mandate is that this is THE REUNION WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!Vomit_7L6JUI.gif

• Members

Why does Kendall keep complaining about being put in the middle of Ryan and Greenlee? Love you, but no one else is forcing you there but you. You could be doing better things right now like raising your boys, taking care of your company, and working out things with Zach. Ryan told her straight out in this ep that she could go do those things and he wouldn't ask her for anything else, and she walked straight back into the courtroom! That frustrated me so much because that was her chance! She could have walked out of their and totally blocked them out of her life for awhile. Ugh!

Archived