OLTL- Terri Columbino Joins the Cast!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^I snark less about their extracirricular activities and more about the way it was handled. At the time, it seemed as though Peck's camp was similtaneously "leaking" the backstage drama playing the sympathy card; and yet he threw the entire cast under the bus. He (or his camp; Branco was a notorious Brad/Katie ass-kisser) knew the 'net would go nuts speculating who the female was; and I sincerely doubt any of women who weren't involved appreciated it.

• Members

I knew he was involved with Terri before Nelson mentioned anything. I remember watching Brad and Katie's scenes and thinking: Oh come on, he's not that good of an actor. They must be having an affair in real life.

I like Terri and wish that OLTL will find something interesting for her to do. Seems like this show is full of "fascinating" women and the men are just there to give the ladies some story. Nash, Jared, Brody what is really the difference? Cristian, the Fords etc...

• Members

I'm excited about this. I like Terri and am lookinng forward to her joining the show. Right now, I fast-forward whenever Langston, Markko, Gigi, Cole, Hannah, and Christian are on. Eli and Hannah apparently are psychos and will be leaving soon. I'm sick and tired of Natalie/John/Jessica/Brody baby drama, have become totally desensitized to Starr being kidnapped, Destiny and Darren are purely exposition characters whose sole purpose is to recap what's been happening for the audience, Marty and Dorian are barely visible....there is just nothing exciting on this show right now. So I'm looking forward to November and the new characters/actors joining the show. This year has been so bad, a change was definitely needed.

• Members

Preach it! The moment news dropped that WT was cancelled, every message board and soap blogged throbbed with speculation about where Terri C would land (I think it even surpassed the Maura West guessing). All I could think was "Really? Her?"

Archived