OLTL- Terri Columbino Joins the Cast!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It may not be hurting their budget but it's doing absolutely nothing for their ratings. Frons is on a mission to hire these actors from CBS in attempt to capture their audience and it will fail. OLTL fans couldn't care less about ATWT/GL actors.

• Members

As long as Beavis Peckerhead stays home, I doubt she'll be causing any problems.

I've never understood her appeal either. Really don't think she's cut out to play a sexy vixen. And to be LaZimmer's daughter? TRAIN WRECK in progress....

• Members

My original post was strictly talking about OLTL's budget. These 3 new actors put on contract along the other recent recurring actors that have been hired have not not hurt OLTL's budget. So on the budget issue OLTL is still doing very well. ABC has no worries on that front. That is the gist of my reply. We will see if these recent moves by Frons and new actors will help OLTL in the ratings and demos. But I have no issues with the recent actors hired from GL or ATWT to be on the show. My only issue with OLTL is the severe lack of good writing and stories for all of the characters(vets and newbies) on the canvas.

Archived