AMC: Wednesday, September 29, 2010

• Members

Damon is a bit too easy breazy with Colby hanging out with Asher. I dont know what guy would be so cool with his gf always around some stranger they both had just met. Asher busting into her bedroom was too inappropriate and it seemed as if he was very comfortable and cool with it as if he had done that before. That should have been a warning sign to him. And now Colby is working with the guy. He needs to nip it in the bud especially since he is working, studying and istn spending a much time with Colby.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brot and Natalia are sweet. I hope the show gives them a shot and writes for them. My love for SK knows no bounds and I've always liked JRM. He has a natural likability and continues to grow as an actor in a way that's organic to watch as opposed to say, Vasi, who's tiny bit of growth has been...let's just call it hardwon.

JR and Annie are starting to get on my nerves. JR doesn't work as corporate mogul, no matter how much they try to Don Draper him and I know I'm a broken record on this but the corporate intrigue story is a fail without offices. JR's running Chandler from his living room, Caleb is running his business from Krystal's and the park. Ooh that's so Fortune 500.

The show is doing very well with Angie's blindness. The idiot waiter at the Yacht Club made me want to punch him in the throat but people act like that all the time so it's good the show went there. I love what Tad becomes around Angie. Just like with Jake, Angie makes him tolerable. She's ritalin for everyone on the show BUT please stop telling us how strong, kind, good and amazing she is. We get it.

So the summer palette for the show was dusty plum and peach and apparently for the fall it's gray and brown. They've got beautiful women on this show. Why are they dressing them like Mennonites?

And finally, any day without Ryan and his emaciated, simpleminded whoretwins is a win.

• Members

Word to everything you've said really (though I kinda liked Annie's odd outfit--the cape/dress thing).

They DO need offices--come on! And yeah Brott's slow but steady growth as an actor has been in hindsight pretty remarkable--he's an example of a show getting it right when casting a newbie (of course with him there was a lot more reason to hire a newbie--I'm sure someone with more natural skill than who we got auditioned for Randi...)

And I'vebeen loving Angie's blindness and how it's handled (and yes the Martins are WAY better around her) though I agree that we get it with everyone saying hwo strong she is. On one hand, I know people do often talk a bit like that when someone has something wrong with them (Lord knows if someone in my family became blind, no matter how badly they were handling it my grandma would probably call every few hours to go on about how strong and remarkable they were). I can't help thinking maybe it's meant to set us up for one big disaster with her blindness--but either way it's getting old.

Archived