AMC: Wednesday, September 29, 2010

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is for me. I love David Canary but we know b/c JY hinted in his last interview why he retired, flying to LA back and fourth from CT to LA is not something he wants to do. The schedules for a soap star is more brutal than a prime time actor.

Caleb vs JR is just beginning to stir, wait till he finds out who Asher really is, wait till my guess Asher chooses JR's side a fools Caleb into giving up something. IDK why but I got the sense Caleb went IAMTHATMONSTER on his wife. That's the sense I got.

Annie :lol: If only MCE's birthday were today, that scene w/ the towel would have been on point dry.gif *Unfortunately Brenda's return messed it up* . And dreaming about JR telling her he loves her. This is getting interesting, party coming up.

JR and Asher are :wub:

Colby got some, I think twice. Asher saw her in her bra, cue jealous Damon. :lol:

• Members

Natalia (re: Brot): All loud...

:lol: I :wub: her. I enjoyed all the Hubbard stuff today, and how cute that Natalia thought Brot didn't like her because she wasn't "all frilly". Well, at any rate, about damn time. I guess we can expect a first kiss by April.

Geesh J.R., talk like a real person. I hate seeing him do his Adam act, he is way too young for that.

You know who Asher talks like? Spinner on Degrassi.

• Members

Between Binxs and Natalia? I agree.

He is, he's a sonofabitch, he's a silver spooned, spoiled, perv/hawt mother f-er. Did you see how he's manipulating young Asher? that kid will never forgive Caleb w/ JR being the devil on his shoulder. :lol: Did you see how he walked into Annie's bedroom, I'm looking for Scott, and Scott's married bored wife strips infront of him, that's the 2nd time she does that to JR. JR and Annie in that scene = Cat and Mouse.

Spinner is right on the nose, I said that the other day too.

• Members

Loved Brot and Natalia!!! wub.gif Wow loved what the show did with Natalia today, having her break down like that over Angie, showing the more vulnerable side to herself. It's happened before, but today it was most significant. Glad we got that scene because it shows Natalia isn't all iron clad all the time. Her and Brot are sweet...love the slow burn the show is taking with them. I hope to see their relationship progress more, and not in little every 3 month increments...we have increasingly been seeing them more and more lately so I'm thinking it won't be like that anymore. Can't wait to see them on their date!!

little side note, loved when Natalia said to Brot, "Why are you smiling so hard??" LOL!! And SFK, I heard when she said "All loud", to!

Wow that Asher/Colby/Damon scene was just AWKWARD!

JR/Annie biggrin.gif man I just love them. Lol @ Annie letting the towel down! That scene was just hot....JR's face looking all dreamily at her. I love how JR is acting with Annie, Annie is trying SO hard to resist him, not going to last much longer I don't think!!

Loved all the Angie scenes today. AMC continues to handle her blindness storyline very well! They are tackling every possible situation that a blind person could come across....

• Members

BTW was it me or did Colby embrace her inner 'I can be sexy too' trait. I loved that she opened the door open shirt w/ bra showing and Asher saw, I mean you think he's not gonna remember that? :lol:

Nice to see Damon jealous of some guy, this should be an interesting triangle soon. Only time can tell if NH can play this role here though. I do like that Colby is not just looking at one guy and thinking just him.

BTW Damon, you lost your badboy card, badboys don't talk about doing naughty stuff, you do it, I never had a badboy say tell me he's gonna be bad. Just look at JR w/ Annie, he's being bad, naughty, you...you're almost a fully converted Martin now. Adorable. :wub:

• Members

Colby is starting to get bored with Damon, he's becoming a better person, getting his act together..and she's missing the more bad side in him. Asher has an element of danger and I think that intrigues Colby. We saw the beginnings of the triangle in today's episode, even after Colby and Damon made love she was talking about Asher...LOL. I'm totally on Damon/Colby's corner, but it's not looking like these two will last for long....I like the character of Asher, but not feeling the actor.

• Members

I'm so on Damon/Colby's side. I think he's turned into a better person, I think they've shown me that he loves her. Then there's Asher, the new badboy and how can Colby resist if she's never been conflicted in her life. I expect NH to pick up her acting game, b/c she's going to get meaty material here.

• Members

I enjoyed today. Maybe it was partly not seeing Ryan/Greenlee etc, but I thought it was a good episode with a lot of good scenes. I think maybe I'm on crack, but I even liked the little bit with Colby and Damon talking about their time in New York, etc. I love that the fact Asher knows he's Caleb's song has been dealt with relatively quickly and even am enjoying the oh so cliche bits of "irony" with Caleb talking about fathers, etc.

• Members

I liked it, but not as much as Tuesday's episode.

It might just be me, but I'm loving JR coming into his own as the head of the household and trying to fill his father's shoes. I don't think he's too young to be the villain of the show at all! His scenes with Caleb work for me.

I thought it was overdramatic for Caleb to start choking Asher, but it is in character with how Caleb was with Erica.

Annie & JR are still great together. It was perverted but fun for her to drop her towel and let him watch.

I like Brot & Natalia but agree they need to be on more often for their story to get some momentum.

Angie's blindness is being handled well and I loved when Tad reverted to his charming old self reading off the menu for her. The party at the station was cute, too.

I used to like Damon & Colby until Liza went after him and showed how much more chemistry she has with him. Colby & Asher would be really interesting if he turned out to be Adam's son Miguel after all!

• Members

To be fair, Caleb has always had that edge to him--and the kid did knock him flat out with a laptop--Caleb was relatively constrained in comparison.

|It might just be me, but I'm loving JR coming into his own as the head of the household and trying to fill his father's shoes. I don't think he's too young to be the villain of the show at all! His scenes with Caleb work for me.|

No, I agree with this.

I still think they may toy with the incest angst of Asher/Colby and is Asher really Adam's son (though if David Canary can't come back for even a week then I don't think they should bother), but there's far more story there if he stays Caleb's son after all I think. And yeah today and Tad last week when he wasn't being all indignant, remind me of the side of Tad I like and am glad we're seeing more--now if only they could get rid of the other side.

Archived