Y&R Discussion for the week of 9/27

• Members

Oh boy, Kevin is furious at Paul Rauch so much he goes and destroys Rauch's apartment. Not to worry about Kevin, this only reminds him of the time big bad Tom Fisher tortured Kevin as kid by forcing him to watch Another World circa 1979-1983:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwXAGEhVyHo&feature=related

Victoria's three day pregnancy ending with a 30-second Billy and Victor yelling match :blink::wacko:

I was hoping to see Lily suffering from diarrhea from eating tainted meat instead :ph34r:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Surprised that it was Malcolm and not Daniel that did the photoshoot with Skye. This was the best shoot they have done since it wasn't as cheesy as Daniel/Abby or Kevin/Chloe's shoot. Adam's more tolerable to me when he's being annoyed by Skye not being GC's resident psycho.

It's nice that Heather is a little bit more competent in her job, but unfortunately she can only be this way when not going against the favorites of Maria and not a hot redhead/blonde.

Deacon's story with Nikki could have been given to Neil and considering his history with Victor it would have been a good story. With Deacon it's just a retread of Nikki's story Bobby Marsino. If MTS has her way than Deacon should be sticking around.

I've never been so happy to see two people lose a baby.

• Members

Am liking nikki and deacon they have chemistry:) MTS is totally rockin her scenes you can tell she is happier playing something other than EB number one prop.

I wonder if EB's ego will come into play again as it did when nikki was involved with bobby:mad:

I 'm actually enjoying nikki again and her storyline because EB/victor is not involved in the storyline

• Members

Nikki and Deacon :wub: Yes, PLEASE!

:lol: at Feather trying to be all bitchy and business-like and efficient. Skye's left boob has more braincells than Feather "Owen's corrupt? OMG. Seriously?" Stevens.

Speaking of Skye, she is such a glamourpuss. Alphanguy keeps asking if she has a Brenda Dickson "I'll dress myself, thank you very much" clause in her contract -- and now I can't help but now wish that Skye becomes the new Brenda-Jill diva in town! What a star that actress is.

I don't know what to say about Bacteria losing their baby. Amelia did try to put some pathos in the whole thing, but there were moments when it was like she was nursing an ingrown toenail. Once again Braeden shows up Miller's egregious over-acting with his "punk!" line.

• Members

My only comment is that the actress playing Skye looks so much like Vail that if they wanted a stronger actress to play Heather they should've cast her in the role instead of horribly mis-cast/unimpressive Eden Riegel.

Oh and AH just wow...for someone who just lost a kid...I felt nothing for her..It felt like her mommy had taken away her favorite toy for the day. Actually I've seen kids show more emotion.

Archived