Y&R Discussion for the week of 9/27

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

from what I saw today, he was even more disgusting. "Sure your baby is dead but now you dont have to be married to Billy anymore" He didnt seem to care that his grandchild is dead as a result of his actions bc it all worked out in the end bc Victoria doesnt have a reason to stay married to an Abbott

• Members

To me, the scene where he's talking on the phone saying "Make sure my daugther is treated with dignity// blah blah blah" kept it from being out of character, he was letting her spend the nioght in jail to "teach her a lesson". At least for me, I LOVE this Abby/Victoria lawsuit thing, it would be so much better if Heather Tom were here, though. I am longing for another confrontation like when Victor and Victoria were sparring over Ryan, and she BLASTED him and left him crying (I WISH that scene was on youtube... HT screaming "Your'e a DESTROYER!!! YOU RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES!!" was so too fabulous for words.)

• Members

That's still way OOC for Victor.

He's definitely an ass to his children but he would never go throw one of his pregnant daughters in jail especially not Victoria (his favorite) & especially not for something as petty as marrying Billy.

Even Abby (who was begging for some of Grambo's "tough love") had to basically BEG him to let her go to jail.

Archived