Days Casting Call

• Members

from SOD

DAYS Casting New Role!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES is casting the role of Amber, and seeking a "gorgeous Caucasian" actress who is 26 to 35 years old. She is described as "a stunning woman who is confident, professional and savvy. She can have any man she wants and she knows it. She is not a bitch or cocky, she just knows her strengths and how to play to them. She has a softer side and a sincerity that make her utterly irresistible." The show would prefer a "name" actress for the contract role.

So the show wants a name in the role. Who do you think they should consider? Here are some names that come to mind

Alexa Havins

Heidi Mueller

Natalia Livingston

Jade Harlow

BethAnn Bonner

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is this show or any other soap for that matter allergic to putting out casting calls for Black people? Instead of the status quo. How about...

DAYS Casting New Role!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES is casting the role of Amber, and seeking a "gorgeous African American" actress who is 26 to 35 years old. She is described as "a stunning woman who is confident, professional and savvy. She can have any man she wants and she knows it. She is not a bitch or cocky, she just knows her strengths and how to play to them. She has a softer side and a sincerity that make her utterly irresistible." The show would prefer a "name" actress for the contract role.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I agree. They can do so much with her. I think the best place for her would be in the rafe/sami/ej triangle, and i think a nice twist would be having her and sami be friends. but sarah can really be moved around and made to fit anywhere. she can pretty much hook up with almost anybody on the show and it not be incest, yet she is still related to a core family. thats like unheard of on days.

Natalie Zea would be great. I wouldnt mind Heidi Mueller either, but then again enough with the passions people, lol.

• Members

They could hire Brianna Brown. She proved herself on GH, she is beautifull, in the right age range, looks hot in underware, can play a confident (bitch) and is fun as crazy, obsessed woman which this new character most likely turns into (confident and know what she wants are just DAYS words for maneater and manipulative).

Archived