Keith Hamilton Cobb comes out the closet!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's always had a terrible reputation. There's a reason he came out - for press.

I have no problem believing Sydney Penny was equally ill-behaved, though. At that time, as a breakout star on AMC and post-starring role during the demise of SB, with a long career as a child actress, she had likely been positioned to believe she was the next best thing.

• Members

I met him at the Shakespeare Theatre in D.C. a few years back, he seemed like a nice guy. I actually *heard* him before I saw him and turned around to see that my hunch was correct. This was right after he'd left Y&R and I said, "So Keith, they need you back on AMC" and he smiled and said, "So that's what they tell me..." Then he and some dude joined hands and skipped down the hallway and locked themselves in the bathroom... haha, j/k. :P

Re: AMC's very own brat pack, when I saw SMG on Regis & Kelly a couple of years ago, it seemed like there was no love lost between SMG and Kelly. They did NOT seem like old friends, if anything, they seemed like they were tolerating one another (reading into it, purely vibes, I was siding with Kelly). Matter fact, they didn't even mention AMC. How peculiar is that?

• Members

I thought he was just brilliant on The Young and the Restless. One of the most interesting minority actors they brought on. He had a different quality and was smoldering with Michelle Stafford. IMO Damon/Phyllis was the last time we saw the true Phyllis, the bad ass outsider than Bill Bell created. There was long term potential with that pairing and giving the fued with Drucilla true weight since she clearly had feelings for Damon as well. Throw in his connect with Diane and the people at Jabot and you have a winner.

Archived