AMC - Wednesday 9/22/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BWAH!!! that's a breakdown, and she was yelping

You promised you were gonna be in my life! why couldn't you keep your promises!

I was like is this bitch serious. How many times didn't... I just can't.

amc0922103.jpg

Jannie :wub:

JR looked at that ring like it meant nothing, oh you can tell if another woman touches JR and she were in the same room, she'd toss a table. I love Scott... shaddup!:lol:

• Members

That was the first time I noticed how bald Marissa is, too. No wonder she always has those bangs!

I loved the Annie/JR scenes today. They are truly equals in their scheming ways and I hope TPTB can keep up their rivalry with the sexual tension underneath the surface for a long time to come. Currently, this is the only part of the show that consistently holds my interest.

I somewhat appreciate Damon wanting to do something with his life, but his scenes with Tad came off flat to me. I have a feeling Damon's going to get involved in something shady to make money fast in the near future. If only he would make his way back to Liza's arms (and eventually bed!).

Liza's too good for Tad & Kendall. I hated how easily she gave in to Tad's outrageous request considering what Kendall did.

• Members

Damon is so wasted on Colby. I can't wait until she cheats on him with "the hottie" and he runs to Liza. Too bad he will be wasted on her too, but at this point I rather see Damon have some type of storyline and if he betrays Tad all the better.

JR and Annie's next "hate sex" scenes are going to be insane.

When are the getting rid of David's offspring again?

Damn that is a whole lot of children......mellow.gif

Archived