AMC - Wednesday 9/22/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was a LOT better than yesterdays!! Like, 1000% better!!

I thought Marissa/Bianca/Kendall were really enjoyable, I loved the two of them being supportive to Marissa. That was nice. I liked the meltdown scene a lot. There was a little speed bump for me though towards the middle when Marissa started tearing up the bed sheets and throwing those pillows around ohmy.gif That was a little much and BA was really overacting. Kendall and Bianca laughing in the background was hilarious though LOL! But then things simmered down and I really like the way they wrapped it all up. I thought it was a pretty good scene! Also want to say Kendall was very enjoyable today, Ryan and Greenlee were nowhere in sight to make her less tolerable!! Loved watching her laugh today and playing with the kids at Wildwind! Also lol @ Miranda and AJ's little tiff over the game they were playing.

Add another check to the list of people Asher has chemistry with! Loved him and Annie's little scene at the beginning. He was so flirting with her! Annie was entertaining today as usual, I loved when she was spying on Asher and Colby and then knocked over that picture. The JR/Annie scenes were great as well. Lol @ those photoshopped honeymoon pictures of her and Scott that she was showing to JR. She was acting like she's so in love with Scott, JR is nowhere inside of her mind blah blah blah, you can see right through her, and he can to. She's still not fooling anyone!

I love Damon! Good for him for attempting to get his GED again. I also love him and Colby together. I hate seeing her bond more with Asher. Oh yeah and the Chandler Social Networking Site that Asher's developing, sounds a little weird to me...LOL they were comparing it to Facebook and MySpace. Some of the stuff they were talking about sounded really Lame. Like the 2-10 person chatroom, with the interactive game or something...that just sounded dumb!!

• Members

You know, maybe I was just in the mood to watch a soap, but I thought today was good! Nothing major happened really, but I liked the writing, I like Tad in this mode WAY more than his mode yesterday, I liked nearly everything. I liked the IDEA of Bianca and Kendall being there for Marissa, and even their interaction until that shitastic take when she was throwing things around which almost ruined all that. But that aside, I thougth today, while nothing special, was a good, solid episode.

But maybe it's just me. :unsure:

• Members

It's not just you, lol I agree completely...I thought it was a good episode to and I agree about Tad. As for the Marissa room trashing scene, LOL I'm reading everywhere how people thought that scene was bad but I liked it! Mainly because of how Kendall and Bianca were acting during the whole thing, but also Marissa finally getting all of her anger out. Maybe we won't have to see her whining and feeling sorry for herself about David anymore now.

She really did look striking in today's show! Loving her as the DA, but idk...I want something more for Liza, she needs something on the side. And not a side of Tad.

Archived