More OLTL Casting

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With that in mind, I bet they're now kicking themselves for having cast Santiago in the role of Carlotta. At least if she had been cast as Inez, the actual ages of the actors in this story would make sense in accordance to the roles they're playing. But nope, for some odd reason they just had to cast Leccia.

• Members

John Wesley Shipp is a great actor. He makes the most out of the smallest, and crappiest [!@#$%^&*].

I wish he was joining a semi-decent show, or even a crappy show in a semi-decent role.

He and Dylan Niel were great supporting actors on Creek, and both do great work in any role.

I assumed if they ever casted a Ford Father it would have been James Hyde.

• Members

I'm just gonna wait and see how it plays out on screen before I pass judgment, but it but I can't image what he and Jessica L will look like together.

On that note, I really didn't like Jennifer Cook as Morgan. I thought he and K. Vigard were great together.

• Members

I actually wonder how this story would have worked if they'd brought in Vigard as Joy O'Neill and the Edsels as her sons. Then Liz Keifer could have played Connie and Clint could have gotten close to her to try to manipulate her nephews. And then if they wanted to make Rex Didi's son that would have also driven story.

• Members

Oh yeah, I'd agree (though some very recent pics of him seem to have shown that suddenly in the past 5 years he's actually started to finally age, and pretty quickly) and I know many guys who had "daddy" crushes on Dawson's dad, lol. (And of course there were always those rumours about him and James Van Der Beck, though honestly I'd hope he'd find someone hotter than James to have a secret gay affair with... :P )

And how often was he in a speedo on GL?

• Members

I think (the dreamy) Dylan Neal has moved back here to Canada, you see him pop up in nearly every show that's shot up here--Canadian (Murdoch Mysteries) or American.

I think James Hyde is a horrible actor, and I'd find OLTL's Ford Saga even more laughably camp with him as the evil father, but you're right, he defintely has the look. And considering the brothers seemed to be hired all on looks and body, I guess that works. Though I have no idea how anyone can be casted ;)

Archived