OLTL: Echo Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carrie Ann's repertoire will be so suited to OLTL...

<Todd and John stare soullessly at Ross and he runs into his Barbie Dream House and locks the door>

Carrie Ann: WOO!!! Two snaps and a circle!!!

<Inez weeps as she wonders why she has to dress and style her hair like Darlene Conner circa 1993>

Carrie Ann: I...I'm having a moment, what you just did is so moving to me, I...excuse me...<begins to cry>

• Members

She's Kelly's mother, thus making her completely forget and disregard her entire basis on the show for the past several months. She will leach off her newfound daughter, trying to steal her inheritence. Dorian is onto her and the two will fight as Kelly is torn over loyalty to aunt she's loved and the new mother she's just been reunited with.

• Members

Knowing RC and FV, Echo will turn out to be Jessica's actual bio mom. She and Mitch conceived the child, but Mitch took her embryo, implanted it inside Viki's womb, then paid Echo to keep quiet (so he could switch their child w/ Viki and Clint's actual little girl).

• Members

Surprisingly enough, Zimmer is NOT on contract. She had this to say to Michael Fairman.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/oltls-kim-zimmer-interview-that-sound-you-hear-is-an-echo/2010/09/30/

My God! Every one is saying, Erika Slezak (Viki), Robin Strasser (Dorian) and Kim Zimmer in one room, in one scene! There will be so much scenery chewing going on. How is that ever going to work? I mean, was that ever a consideration for you and the thought process of, “I am a big heavy hitter here, and these are two other power women in daytime?” Or, were you thinking this was going to be just fantastic?

KIM: “When you have Erika Slezak calling you at home going, ‘Please, please, come play with us,’ you know this is what it was. And so I knew as far as Erika is concerned, she had an open door policy, and had no qualms having me back. And can I tell you something? Echo is not Viki Buchanan, and she is not Dorian Lord. She is a supporting character and she is there to facilitate storyline for other people. I am an actress first, and a diva second. (Laughs) I am just there to have fun. It’s such a freeing experience for me, because I don’t give a damn about carrying the show, and that is not my job there. It became such a burden for me at Guiding Light, because people expected it from me. Now I am just an actor on this soap opera called One Life to Live. If people want to be afraid that I am going to steal the limelight, then let them be afraid. That is not my intention. I consider myself as ‘guest-artist’ there. That is all I am going to say about it.”

Can we then expect to see you on the show for a while?

KIM: “Well I don’t know. I am not under contract. But, they do tend to use their off-contract people a lot at OLTL. I told Frank, I am open to whatever you want to throw my way. I love working in daytime and I love working in this genre. I love the fact that the show is in New York City and you are the last one there. If you want to keep me around three months, six months, nine months, a year…whatever you want to do, I am game as long as it works out for everyone I will be there. It’s kind of nice because it’s a juicy role, and if a theatrical show comes up or regional theatre, I can say, ‘I am going to be gone for a month and they have to deal with it.’ It’s the best of both worlds!”

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_yQzxRqbo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_yQzxRqbo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_yQzxRqbo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kim_zimmer4.jpg

Archived