B&B's Shocking New Duo?

Jeff

• Members

Word has it Rick & Jackie are going to hook up in the coming weeks. LAD and Lowder??

My guess is, Rick's interest in Jackie won't be romantic per say (but who knows) I think he will have an agenda. Doesn't he usually... Ashley, Taylor, Phoebe, Steffy?? By this time Rick will have learned that Bridget has feelings for Owen. Is his sister's happiness reason enough for Rick to go after Jackie and convince her that her marriage to Owen is going to fail? What about Rick wooing Jackie in effort to get Brooke over to Jackie M? Perhaps "cougar" Jackie will be the one using Rick to make Owen jealous? Who knows... maybe this will lead to Rick & Amber... something tells me Amber isn't going to let Jackie have her "man"...

Thoughts? I have my reservations but I'm not totally opposed to them per say. Rather trying to keep an open mind :blink:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<span style="font-size:105%;">Actually, they're desperately trying to make Lesley-Anne Down happen.

She needs to get fired.

She can't play camp for the life of her, Brad can't write camp for the life of him. At least, good camp.</span>

• Members

<span style="font-size:105%;">The Marones are an epicly massacred family. Things could've gone so much differently, but since there's no correcting that, the sooner they're written out, the better. Such a wasted opportunity to introduce some fresh air. Now all you have is a stench of bad writing that contaminates the whole show.</span>

Archived