Y&R detailed spoilers

• Members

These spoilers are from my source which I recieved today and apparently it will happen very soon. :)

Meggie is not trying to destroy Nikki because she is related to Skye or anyone else that has a grudge against Victor. She is doing so because she wants to take over Nikki's life and become "lady of the manor." Meggie may do more than just spike Nikki's drinks. At some point she may try to kill Nikki.

Meggie spikes Nikki's drinks with vodka -which is tasteless - and Nikki begins to crave drinking again. Nikki confides in Victor thatshe is tempted to drink. Nikki also confides in Katherine and tellsher that maybe her sudden craving for alchohol is because subconsciously she has doubts about remarrying Victor. Nikki is afraid she will lose her sobriety if she marries Victor.

The anniversary of Colleen's death increases Nikki's doubts as Victor's role in Colleen'sdeath causes alot of family discord especially with Victoria and Billy who blames Victor for Colleen's death because he brought Patti totown. Someone very unexpected is going to support Nikki during thescenes related to Colleen's death. The show is keeping the identity of this person under wraps.

Phyllis is going to tell Sharon she saw Nick kissing some blonde woman which upsets Sharon. Meanwhile Nick is going to be jealous of Phyllis' relationship with Deacon.

Victor is the one who orchestrates Victoria being arrested for briberyat her wedding. We are going to learn more about Cane's history and it could mean trouble for Cane an Lily.

Ronan is going to shoot Chance. It won't be clear whether he shot him as a ploy to try andprotect him and Chance's "death" will only be a ploy. Although it is likely that the door will be open for Chance death and that he really did not die.

It is confirmed that Kyle Abbott will definetly be returning to GC but how old he will be is not known.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Nikki might get a story, that will be nice. My guess is this surprise person who comforts her (which on Y&R means sex) will be Billy or Tucker.

After all her years of Victor enabling I can't work up a lot of pity.

Kyle will probably be recast with Mick Hazen.

• Members

Either kyle going to be Summer age. & Jack actually got his sperm stolen way back when. Or Agim I believe that's his name or the guy that played Jonathan on GL is coming on as the new Kyle.

nothing can break up boring & needy Lily with Cane. As long as she doesn't have to crawl back to her black family.

• Members

Kyle's coming back eh?

Well they're killing off Chance, so I guess they need another young male with family ties to bring on, just so they can off him after nine months.

Watch it happen. Kyle's death will be used as punishment for Jack and the Abbott's.

• Members

"

Phyllis is going to tell Sharon she saw Nick kissing some blonde woman which upsets Sharon. Meanwhile Nick is going to be jealous of Phyllis' relationship with Deacon. "

Sharon was making out with Adam right before, Sharon's in no position to be upset.

• Members

So all of a sudden Victoria decides to be upset with her dad about Colleen & Patty? The character inconsistencies are seriously overkill? Sheffer I get you try to be provocative but give it up, you're writing proves to be more erratic and disrespectful more than anything.

The most unhealthy triangle on television,there is noone left to root for send them all off into the sunset if they have to. I feel at this point that maybe I would find it better if they changed the brand of this show.

Archived