Y&R: Character Death?

Guest dc cubs

I wonder if Chance will really die. Maybe Chance fakes his death and Ronan is in on the plan. Chance could secretly go to Australia to live with this father to get away from the people who are after him. This could be MAB's way of honoring history by having Phillip's son fake his death like he did 20 years earlier.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This whole story is already so F*CKED and tiresome. It's extremely boring and crappy (seriously, have we ever cared about the whole investigation thing? Someone going after Heather? That sh*tty romance of Chance and Heather?) - even for current Y&R standards.

And yet they find a way to make it even more appealing...

• Members

Could Ronan be "double crossing" Chance in order to save his life? I believe it's a ploy. This would totally ruin the "finding Nina's missing son" story. We've been waiting 20+ years for her to find him -- that's like 100 years in soap time. (And it's not even a made-up son Nina secretly had before she came on the show.) C'mon writers don't screw this up! Please? I'm on thisclose to start watching again in the fall.

• Members

Yes, Errol, you are correct sir- Y&R made a trade, colossal error, Found Nina's long-lost son, who we haven't heard from since birth and decided to kill off the son that we watched (partially) grow up on the show, business decision that John Driscoll's Chance should be killed off for storyline purposes.

Hopefully, he gets Ronan's heart but I'm not holding my breath.

Archived