Y&R: Week of August 23, 2010

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never realized it but you're right on that one. MAB doesn't know what to do with the role (as much as I hated Gloria at one point, even in crappy stories she's more interesting than 75% of what's on Y&R these days) so they try to position her as the new Miss Nosypants, Gina.

Is there an edited version of Y&R around which only contains Nina/Paul/Cricket??? PLEASE!!!

They are REALLY the only thing worth watching. The rest is pure dreck. Maybe except that little bit of Victor/Nikki/Meggie even though that Sean Young is one piece of bad mannersims.

And GASP as Cat said: I find myself to be neutral on Jeffrey Dud these days and rooting for him in his quest against FauxVickie. Universe is collapsing...

EDIT: I didn't like Don Diamont on B&B at first and the whole Quagmire wardrobe is soooo wrong and YMCA but he's delivery some fantastic acting moments on the show. Funny that this slightly more demanding version of Brad is fitting him acting-wise - I'm impressed. He was never bad on Y&R but just not that good like he's on B&B. And I don't even like the character of Bill - FYI.

• Members

I felt it was so random to have her show up as Victoria/Billy's realtor and seemed like some desperate attempt at given her airtime by sticking her in a story which doesnt involve her. And of course her running the club seems too reminiscent of Gina running her restaurant

• Members

If it makes you feel any better, J.T. is going to do something he shouldn't. So you can hate him and the Universe won't collapse.

When it comes to nicknames this board isn't too bad about it, especially when you compare it to the TWOP boards. Every character has multiple nicknames.

So do some fans.

• Members

Well, the only reason why J.T. is remotely interesting is because Maria didn't try to write for him. He's just there, by the side, waiting for a story. We all know how it goes - if you are a contract or recurring actors that appears rarely, you're safer. All other are destroyed.

• Members

bc of you guys, Giggly Heffa is her deafault name for me. I didnt get it at first but it just rolls off the fingers and when I think about her, Giggly Heffa is what first comes to mind. I cant remember the last time I actually referred to her as Phyllis

Archived