Y&R: Week of August 23, 2010

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Lily no longer has to wear the Janet from Three's Company wigs anymore. Lily and Chloe are practically the exact same skin tone on my tv.

I can't feel sorry for Chloe, she seems to want to marry Chance when Heather was interested in him. Someone tell me why Chance can't be told the truth?

Victoria, what a hypocrite you are. You get pissed off at J.T. for doing the exact same thing you were doing;He was going to tell you. Why would you need to go back to court just because he's living with Mac.

• Members

Katherine: Can you please kindly tell me who the hell you are?

Geraldine: My name is Geraldine Whitney. I would like to take this show over now. You have been deemed unnecessary.

Katherine: Who exactly are you to tell me of needs? I have a long history with this...thing.

Geraldine: I used to be on ABC. Two ABC shows as a matter of fact.

Katherine: But not All My Children.

Geraldine: No one is perfect.

Katherine: I'm still alive!

Geraldine: Congratulations. I faked my death to live in Australia as a person of homosexual inclinations. We did not have those in Monticello.

Katherine: That's not what I heard! <cackle>

Geraldine: My caftan is less blinding to the eye.

Katherine: My caftans send secret messages to those poor pitiful viewers! Like, "There's a good film on TCM," or, "Turn the godforsaken channel now, Cane's walking in!"

Geraldine: I am a stern yet loving mother figure to all ages and backgrounds.

Katherine: I'm a hip great-grandmother who can do anything, even fly planes and scour through garbage dumps!

Geraldine: How exciting.

Katherine: My son plays the guitar!

Geraldine: My sons are dead.

Katherine: I don't know whether my family is alive or dead or what gender they are!!!

Geraldine: I do not know whether Walter Mondale was elected President.

Katherine: Cut the crap!!! In the name of Heaven let's just settle this calmly and rationally.

Geraldine: Very well.

Katherine: You're my long lost fraternal twin. OK? Alright? Happy now??

Geraldine: I suppose.

<voiceover: The roles of Geraldine and Katherine are now being played by...Audrey and Judy Landers>

Both: Sh!t.

• Members

Between having cancer sex with Cane and something bout getting stem cells, her cancer's was miraculously cured.

It's quite sad really, that Tatyana Ali can captivate me more in two lines than Khalil does for an entire hour. She's also miles more gorgeous than Khalil is. Give Devon and Roxy a story please. I'm liking Sophia and the actress, do more with her. Bring Neil and Olivia back together. Have Lily be recasted and date another AA character and bring back Victoria Rowell.

And WHY does VICTORIA NEWMAN have a tatoo that says "Billy Forever"? :blink: I must have missed that scene, but it certainly disgusted me today. I'm glad JT still managed to stick it to Snoozetoria

• Members

Victoria was saying now that she is away from Victor she can do anything since she's free and Billy needed to find a way to make the feeling last. He comes up with tattoos. Victoria gets her tramp stamp (how fitting) and Billy was going to get Victoria on his shoulder but the tattoo artist had a heart attack and couldn't finish so his tattoo. He was stuck with the tattoo saying Victor instead. For some reason Billy can't find another artist to put the ia part, probably because he's really lusting after Victor not Victoria.

It's nice to see J.T. get his digs at Victoria. Hopefully he and Mac won't be sacrificed at the alter of the meth head and alcoholic.

Archived