Y&R: Week of August 23, 2010

• Members

I get that Lauren is pissed at Jill for trying to get her fortune, but considering the family she married in to she's overreacting. She covered up crimes for Jill-lite, Gloria and became one of Kevin's biggest apologist. Here she is acting like Jill is one of the worst human beings she ever encountered. If a complete stranger was Neil Fenmore's long lost daughter, would Lauren keep her from getting any money?

Victoria's crying! What was THAT! blink.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's no legal ground to stand on there. Phillip did it, too... but I guess we have to assume that the statute of limitations has run out or something. But all Skye would have to say is "I left the country, and paid no attention to what happened in Genoa City after I left, I had no idea I was presumed dead, and if you based the idea of my death on a ring, then that's your problem for sloppy investigating." you couldn't make any charges stick. Ironically, that's how Katherine faked HER death when the insane asylum burnt down. She slipped her ring on the charred body of her roommate, and VOILA!~!!! Kay's dead! There were no charges then, either. Jill should have called the cops and had her arrested, Bill should have written that in back in 79 when it happened, it would have been a nice twist.

Archived