ATWT Actress Joins Y&R

• Members

She dated Billy Joel last year for a while, then they broke up (apparently all of his friends, including Christie Brinkley, were crushed that it didn't work because Alex was a 'grownup' who was universally liked by all).

Aside from that, she lives a life of leisure thanks to alimony payments from ex-husband Robert Lamm (of the band Chicago), is 51, mom to two daughters, gets the odd acting gig (likely to keep her SAG health insurance) and generally keeps herself looking good.

I really, really miss her on Y&R.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So do you think Maura will go brunette for the part? I'm not sure if I'd like it on her, but it would make sense & make it easier to get used to her as Diane. I'm really rooting for her- it's a GREAT part & I hope that she gets some textured writing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

I grew to loathe what Martha Byrne turned into....but she was never the Lauralee Bell of ATWT. Martha could act---she just failed to grow in the role. LLB could never act. Period, End of Story.

And no...I don't think Maura's going brunette for the role. She might go a darker blonde, but I don't think she'd look good as a brunette.

Archived