ALL: Saddest Soap Moments

• Members

I really wish they would have reunited Abigial and Adam during her visit just this week. They could have ended up together at the end. I miss Craig L. as Adam.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes, that was so sad. The other sad ATWT death was when Dan, Nancy's second husband died from a heart attack. I'll never forget the last scene of them dancing together.

Just saw the clip of fake ass Jennifer crying. I couldn't stand any version of that character.

• Members

The fire and explosion at the local pub. Twin sisters died in the explosion and from smoke inhalation, two of the show's central characters at that time, but the scenes which got me the most were when someone was calling the cell phone of Joe (who was one of my favorite characters). They heard the phone ring, and ring, and then they went over to where the sound was coming from -- a body bag :(

This won awards, although it's kind of horrific. Sarah Barnes dies as her parachute does not open, and we see her slowly realize this.

• Members

On Coronation Street, after Hilda Ogden lost her husband Stan, various characters commented to each other on how she was not showing any emotion and what a cold, selfish person she must be. After everyone was gone, Hilda opened Stan's personal belongings, which had been sent to her. Only then did she allow herself to cry.

Martha Longhurst has an aneurysm at her goodbye party, and quietly dies while everyone else is busy laughing and singing.

• Members

Too bad Scott Bryce wasn't playing Craig at the time. HB performance wasnt great. I cried seeing Bryant dead body in the hospital and not HB performance.

• Members

Jen's death on ATWT..another sad moment

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object

• Members

For me Bryant's death was sad for wasted potential, moreso than the death itself, as the whole thing was a stunt and a number of the main actors could not even cry.

These scenes I posted in the ATWT tribute thread not long ago but they're just so unbearably sad. Tom holds his baby brother not long after Margo miscarried. Then Margo and Tom stand in the room of what would have been the baby's nursery.

• Members

Although I hated Danielle, the reason that scene got to me was because of Ronnie. She was thisclose to having her dreams come true and finally getting the payoff after months of cruel manipulation from Archie, and it all went up in smoke. Ronnie's what made that scene so powerful (for me.)

Archived