AMC: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The poster above spoke about David, the next comment was in reference to David. Even Stevie Wonder could have figured that one out. Maybe next time I should write in big bold letters that way you don't miss it.

Unfortunately public message boards isn't a place for Snr. citizens w/ vision problems either.

• Members

Early signs of a Madison/Frankie/Randi triangle are showing. I think once AMC eventually puts Ryan and Greenlee back together, we will see Madison drift more over to Frankie and that's what will start that up. Really liked Madison/Ryan together, but whatev, it's clear that's going to be over. Well I think DV is kind of stepping up her game, thought she didn't do to bad today. LOL @ that whole scene between Madison/Frankie/Randi about the coffee. The look Randi gave Madison after she told Frankie that he would be hooked on the coffee that she would make for him was HILARIOUS. Randi isn't playing no games, LOL she is sticking to her man and not letting go. I think we could be in for some great soapy moments between these 3.

• Members

I like that Madison is actually making Ryan tolerable these days. Unfortunately, she is also Stepford Ryan Girlfriend number whatever. She is definitely more interesting with Frankie. I keep wanting her to grab bookends at random :) About Randi-the character is ok and could be made more in depth. However, Vasi(and I actually *do* liker her) is just WAY too pretty model-looking to play this particular character(girl from the streets, heart of gold type). If they wanted Vasi they should have made her into another character. Lastly, any time Frankie can get half-dressed is good :wub:

• Members

I think what we're really going to get is Randi being jealous of Frankie/Madison's friendship and that causing troubles for Frandi. This is ABC. There's no way they'd put Frankie and Madison together. Every day Frankie even gets a scrap of meaningful dialog is like Nelson Mandela being released from prison.

I can't believe how much I love Jamie Lunar as Liza. She's amazing and MEK is bringing it.

I have to give kudos to Finn Wittrock for the ways he's showing that Damon's off his meds. The shiftiness, the squirreliness, he's even blinking more. He's letting the behavior speak for itself. You can tell by looking at him something is off.

Archived