AMC: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But...but Madison is boring too!! Like really boring....laugh.gif

Really only a shade or two makes the difference with Randi and Madison. Both have limited acting skills and really neither one of them has more chemistry with Frankie than the other. With that being said, I don't mind Randi and Frankie breaking up, if Randi isn't sent to the minority closet and actually gets to hook up with another character.

Man, Greens is one fickle chick. I am glad David is putting the screws on her because really this trick should have NEVER married him knowing that she couldn't tear herself from Ryawn.

I agree with the other posters who think David and Liza need to get back together, because they have always work in some weird way.

Commenting on yesterday's show, Damon really needs to stay infatuated with Liza, because him and Colby are snooze worthy.

• Members

I agree with Meldus, I think Madison is boring too, though in a different way. Madison has always been better acted but she's imo been injected with a huge dose of boring in both the writers' and the actor's (to be fair, perhaps it's direction) attempts to make her more sympathetic. A character who had bite like Madison doesn't just drop it completely because she's dealt with a couple of daddy issues and taken a new lease on life. The change was too sudden, too complete. And all for what? Were we desperate for a new young heroine? I think it has to do with what R. was saying a couple weeks back, that uncomfortable sense of the writers telling us how to feel about characters instead of just dealing with them as living breathing human beings in their particular circumstances and letting us make those decisions for ourselves.

• Members

While he was living in the 'Wild Wind' manor TIIC placed him in, he blackmailed Amanda to staying w/ him. Told her she was free to leave but Trevor goes nowhere w/ her. This went on for a long time, even had that scene in the backseat of his car that nearly looked like a rape scene.

• Members

I got lost because, apparently, you don't know how to properly structure a sentence. See, in grammar school, we're taught how to divide up three separate thoughts into their own sentences -- complete with appropriate use of pronouns, proper nouns and punctuation. Not jumble them into one run grammatically incorrect compound sentence.

(sigh) That's the trouble with public message board forums. Even people who flunked 3rd grade English can post on them. sleep.gif

Archived