AMC: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I said.

Blackmailing thier family contributes to the stress, stalking them contributed to that baby's death. The BITCH even sent her a bookend via Madison Mail. No offense, I get some ppl want to see jungle fever, but for Frankie? are you nuts? he's not gonna rebound from that as a character, there is no possibility...listen to this... Madison Hubbard...com'on realistically you know it'll never work, w/ Chandlers and future Cortlandts and imminent Jamanda break up whenever that will be. You know for her she'll bounce back and rebound, Frankie will be hated by AMC fans... JMO.

Future fans POV: For that he should have never married her! UGH! they ruined him!

• Members

Well, Frankie already had "Jungle Fever" and a child with Simone and bounded back. Granted, he was a high yella pod at the time who was Frankie Hubbard in name only, but that's neither here nor there.

I am not a Madifrank freak as some, I think it's awful that a person with her history would end up turning his head, but a. stranger things have happened and b. it's REALLY hard to fight in boring Randi's corner even if I don't condone infidelity. Now if Randi was Natalia, my interest and investment in this whole thing would skyrocket.

• Members

Marceline, Why? I actually think Randi and Frankie should be broken up but not at the expense of Frankie's character. I think I'm selfish here b/c this is where I want Scott somewhere involved, seeing as he will lose to JR, it'd be fun to test that friendship between Scott and Frankie especially if he starts having feelings for Randi now that she's gonna be a Fusion face. This should have been Randi's role when she first came on, but now it's being fixed. As for Madison, close friend to Frankie, up against GreenMe b/c that seems to me where they are goin.

• Members

I don't mind Frankie and Randi being broke up either, but for Madison? Frankie comes out looking really bad in that situation yet fans of a Frankie and Madison pairing don't see it that way... because they are drawn in by the couple's chemistry and can see passed their past, and/or they just really do not like Randi and are happy to see Frankie with anyone other than her. But as I said, stranger things have happened in real life and on soaps, you can't always help who you fall for no matter how irrational it looks on paper.

• Members

They don't see it b/c it hasn't happened yet, look at JR, in some places JR is being ripped to shreds, and Snorissa is bore-centric. Frankie's character doesn't match JR's persona, JR has been the hopper, he's had the family genes that continue that line streak..from Tad/Dixie/Adam/Brooke .... Frankie chastized his dad for cheating on Angie while on the run, Frankie comes from the line of Angie/Jesse, Randi has never cheated on Frankie, Madison is has been a user, blackmailista, and is naturally power hungry, she's a spoiled stuck up brat deep inside, just hear her story when she told Emma. For Frankie to go there is character assasination off the bat. One good crying scene by Randi will make him look like a dog in all this.

The thing that saves JR's character, is they want him evil, so do I...I was getting sick w/ JR Martin, JR Chandler, you love to hate him. And he was never in love w/ his wife, he kept lying to himself all these months.

• Members

As one of those fans I agree with that because that is how I feel about it. Just like some Frandi fans think that Randi is an angel even though she was a hooker. I've hated Randi since before I even liked Madison, and I am definitely happy to see Frankie with a women that doesn't drag him but makes me like him even more than I already do. Madison brings out great sides to Frankie just he does her. They're even more fun together.

To me Chemistry is Chemisry and we all like who we like so that's who we're going back up.

• Members

I think that problem with Frankie/Randi is IMO that Randi isn't good enough for Frankie. I don't think that she ever has been. And it doesn't help that most of the time she's boring and they don't have chemistry together. She isn't someone that some people want to see Frankie with. She's not as bad off as Marissa is, but she doesn't work with Frankie. Other than that they look good together.

I don't think that a whole lot of people would hate Frankie if he got together with Madison. Some of the Frankie/Randi fans would but a some of them seem to care more about Randi than they do Frankie. Even though Frankie's family has a good amount of history with the show.

Frankie might not never really good storylines as long as he's with Randi. She doesn't help his character at all IMO.

Archived