AMC: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

• Members

Randi just isn't interesting. And, clearly, the writers don't find Vasi inspiring enough to create an interesting character around her. They either need to crap or get off the can. Get rid of the character or recast her, taking Randi "in a different direction." I mean, hell. They've fired more talented actors for less!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed!

Frankie is with Madison far more than he is his own wife, and there's barely been any story for Randi because she's to boring to bother watching. The writer's clearly don't know what to do with her which is why they just sent her off on a trip.

• Members

I don't think he would be disliked that much. I think he would get a hard time from the Frankie/Randi fans, but some of them seem to care about Randi more than they do him.

I think that Randi holds Frankie back and is one of the reasons why he doesn't get to be involved in that many storylines. Natalia doesn't get a lot of airtime, but IMO the writers use her character better than they do Frankie. And she doesn't even have a love interest (I haven't seen Brot in a while).

Yet IMO, her character is used better than Frankie is. I think that his pairing with Randi is one of the reasons why Frankie isn't shown that much. Frankie's been shown more when Madison is featured. Other than that he gets a few scenes with his parents here and there, and we might see him pop up every couple of weeks at the hospital.

• Members

My point is Randi could be on with Frankie more in a story-line together, they could've even had baby months ago, bu instead Frankie spends far more time with Madison being protective of her and Angie's the one pregnant.

Co-Signing!

• Members

And immediately sent her out of town for three weeks. They simply gave her a profession that travels. It's not a vote of confidence when you character has an automatic excuse to be written out for weeks.

Angie: "Hey, sweetie! Where's Randi?"

Frankie: "Oh, she's in the Amazon doing a shoot for Fusion for the next 2 weeks."

Jesse: "Hey, Franklin. How's Randi?"

Frankie: "She's great! I just heard from her this morning. She's in Asia for the launch of Fusion Orient."

• Members

I would rather they send her on a trip than Frankie. I remember back when the storyline about Frankie going back to Iraq was being written, I think it was Pratt who said that he was thinking about re-evaluating the character of Frankie and Frankie/Randi's relationship.

I got the feeling he said that because Frankie/Randi wasn't really working for him and to me it seemed like he was thinking of possibly getting rid of Frankie at that time. Fortunately that didn't happen, but I didn't like the thought of Frankie's (Cornelius) head being on the chopping block because of his relationship with Randi.

It would help if they had decent chemistry with each other, but IMO, they don't. I actually thought that Randi had some chemistry with Henry North and even some with Petey. But I don't think that her and Frankie have chemistry.

• Members

Oh trust me he would. This is about cheating in a marriage, you know how fans take the t.v. into real life, and lets not even begin to wonder the race debates in this.

Randi doesn't hold him back. He can be w/ anybody and nothing will change. You're on a show that features the Martins, Chandlers, Jake/Amanda, and then at the btm. it's the Hubbards and then at the end some where it's Frankie. Randi doesn't hold him back, she doesn't hold the pen to this writing staff. If I'm SG I want to be written between Ryan and Greenlee, that's screen time for me. :lol: That's instant rivalry.

No, it's the HWs. They are trying to make them Jesse/Jenny. Exactly.

• Members

So what. That's b/c they had to write in other SLs, the Hubbards are always last don't you get that? even Angie's SL isn't about her family, it involves David. As for Madison getting ST, thankfully they paired her w/ Ryan, otherwise guess who would be missing for 2 or 3 wks.

• Members

I doubt Frankie and Madison are endgame, I just don't see anything onscreen that even hints at them being endgame.

I honestly don't care about Frankie/Randi or Frankie/Madison. I don't think either pairing is anything special.

Archived