AMC: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who's been saying it? Uh yeh ME!

I've been saying that for David/Liza it would be perfect, b/c DaLee had absolutely no sexual NOTHING! it was all masked w/ ppl wanting her away from Ryan. The perfect SL is David's true love turns out to be Liza, b/c like him she's an outsider w/ no real family other than her daughter. Even before Colby she was always an outsider, her having anything w/ Tad is BS, a WTD SL for David/Liza/Tad and this bb being 100% Hayward would be awesome, whether David has a swan song SL or not.

• Members

Yeah, but you can't have your "villainy" too concentrated in one area. One or the other would have to soften unless it was just J.R./Kendall friends with benefits. Apart, they can show softer sides of their personalities yet still be schemers on different sides of town. Just my off the cuff take on it.

• Members

Not one bit. I've seen Snorissa, Randi has a backbone, just look at how her and Frankie got together. The set up here is she's gonna kick Madison's ass, slap her or something, that girl has been ruining her life, lets not forget the reason she has no kid w/ Frankie is b/c of her.

• Members

It just seems very up in the air right now, it looks like Frankie and Madison are, as you all say, endgame. Randi has no other apparaent romantic prospects, just the prospect of her career... off-screen. Yet I don't feel strongly that she'll be written out. I guess they're just gearing up for her maternity leave/yet another trip for Randi (when Frankie and Madison will finally cross a serious line), but once she comes back, it's like, okay now what? :unsure: Maybe she'll have met some new dude in Paris or something.

• Members

Because she's from 'the streets'. :lol:

Now that's funny!

Randi lost her baby because of what she did, her lies to Frankie, and became stressed because of the guilt. Madison didn't kill her baby.

• Members

I disagree. They go out, do their misdeeds and come together and show their softer sides with each other. If it works for everyone else who perform various misdeeds, it could work for the "evil" ones. The only difference between, say, a Jesse/Tad and a David/Liza is David and Liza don't have people to come home to that say, "yeah, you may torture, murder, wheel dead public officials over cliffs in their cars, but you're a really good person."

• Members

You're right, I could see that too. And it could be really fun having a "Power Couple" like that, talk about "Me and you against the world."

I am SO late to the party, I did not know that DV and Russell Simmons had a thing.

Archived